Chapter 1

"And this will be your room. Since the room is pretty small, we can give you your own room." Mr.Delmas said as he opened one of the doors on the long hallway. Before he left, he explained all the rules about boys separating from girls, curfew, lunchtime, class schedule, and so on.

"If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask Jim or me." He said before patting my shoulder. I quickly slapped it off before realizing who it was and apologising.

"Don't apologize i totally understand. Your mother told me all about what you've been through."

My blood boiled as he walked away. 'That big mouth of a mother' I groan and look at the new room they gave me.

I'm Really regretting coming here.

Oh, I never introduced myself.

Im Hina Suzuki and im a new student here at Kadic Academy. My parents, specifically my mother, thought it would be a good idea to send me to an actual school because i need to learn how to get over emotional....things. The bad part is, they thought i should do it by myself. They dropped me off here and went back to my home country, Japan.

I quickly walk out of the room and sigh yet again. What was I supposed to do here?! Last time i checked, at least i could entertain myself when i was homeschooled. Finding my way to the bathroom, I use it and quickly make my way back to the dorm, remembering what Mr.Delmas said about curfew

As I made my way back, I saw a group of people arguing in the hallway

"We have to deactivate the tower."

"Well we have- no need to find Aelita first."

"Fine then. Ulrich and I will find Aelita and you go to the factory Odd."

I quickly heard footsteps approaching me and I did my best to act natural. Turning back to the bathrooms, i try to make it in there only for me to run into a wall.

A sound slip past my lips as i rubbed my forehead. The footsteps got closer to me until they finally stopped.

'Well Im screwed."'

"Are you ok?" a guy with blonde hair and purple in the middle asked me as he tried to help me up. "Don't touch me !" I yell as i quickly push him away. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked me. Three more figures come up behind me and i can't take it anymore. I pushed past them and ran to my dorm room, where they won't, no cant get me. "Whats wrong with her?" I hear one of the voices say. It won't happen to me again...'

I rush into my room and close the door behind me, effectively locking it too. With blurry eyes, I quickly make it my bed falling down and whimpering. 'Im stronger now.' I kept telling myself before falling asleep.

---------

"Hina, come on!" Kai dragged me down the street in attempt to bring me to our hangout spot.

"But I don't wanna go!" I yell at him as I stopped. "I wanna go home! It's too late and I promised my mom i would come back before it gets dark.." I explain.

I instantly see his mood darken. "Come on Hina it wont take that long, i promise." He says as he continues to drag me.

"Kai i said no!" I smacked his hand off of my wrist. He groaned. "You know your really hot, right?" my mind froze."W-what?" I stuttered out.

"Too bad we're gonna have to ruin that pretty face of yours." My blood went cold as i saw a bunch of men surround me.

"Kai what's going on!" I yell as they all get closer to me. He didn't answer. "Bring her to the alley. Nobody will see us there." They did as they were told and dragged me behind a dumpster.