Goodbye

Years ago they told each other they were moving.

Now,13 years later they were standing in a wedding aisle,saying goodbye to Marissa,the bride.

'Goodbye.'they all shout and with that she was gone.

Don't worry that was just a prank,though I doubt that ya already didn't know that.Here's the real deal,promise.

Six days ago they told each other they were moving.

On the fifth and fourth day, they visited their favourite places.

Three days ago they had their last sleepover.

Two days ago they they started packing.

One day ago they prepared for the going away party.Which was in the woods.

Ten minutes ago the party started.

'So,how's the party going on?'Livia asked,their parents had decided to have a united party.

'Party's great.Wish I could say the same for myself.'replied Marissa,wistfully.

'Aww,come on guys,cheer up,this is our last chance to have some quality time.'remarks Frisse.

'Wrong,we are gonna have our last treehouse sleepover tonight,remember.'points out Skyler.

'Oh yeah.I forgot.'says Frisse.

'Speaking of the treehouse.Y'all Wanna go there.'says Marlia,pointing towards the treehouse.

They all looked at each other,then shouted.

'Race y'all there.'

With that they were off.Enjoying each other's company while they can,knowing tommorow they would have to say goodbye.

'And,like always she is first.'shouts Marissa,as she fist bumped the air.

'Whoo,second.'panted out Skyler.

'Third.'says Frisse,then she turns to Skyler'Like always.'she teased.

Just then both Marlia and Livia came running up and shouted'Fourth.' before falling to the floor in a human pretzel,causing all of them to laugh.
h
'Idiots.'Marissa remarks and plops down on a pillow.

'Why,thank you m'lady.'jokes Livia after getting up and sitting and was followed by three others.

'Are ya never speechless?'asks Frisse and facepalms.

'I guess not.'replies Livia,shrugging.

'But then again that's why we love ya.'points out Marlia,elbowing Livia in the ribs.

'Maybe.'Skyler jokes,earning a smack at the back of her head from Livia.

'Your lucky murdering is illegal,or else ya would be dead.'Livia warned,earning a laugh from everyone.

Time skip to the end of the party.

After saying goodbye to everyone they knew,classmates,neighbours, friends,etc,now they were headed to the treehouse,for their sleepover.

'Its,been a long day.'remarks Skyler

'I guess.'Livia said.

'Hey Sky,send me some designs from Paris,'kay.'says Marlia.

'Sure will.'Skyler assures then she adds'You also send me some designs fron Chicago.'

'Sure will.'Marlia assures.