Invited

Finally, the three of you went to Hopes Peak Academy and parted ways, Fuyuhiko and Peko's classroom was beside yours. Before you entered to class, Byakuya called you.

-(Y/n)...let's go and talk...-He said with the serious tone he always used

-Wait...are we skipping?

-Of course you fool, either way, in Hopes Peak it is not necessary to attend to class...you could say we are just here for fun. 

-I guess it's alright then...-You replied with a smile in your face.

Byakuya was one of your closest friends, and you really appreciatted him, even though he did not know your actual situation with the Kuzuryu clan, you suspected he kind of knew what was going on with your life. 

The both of you went to the garden behind the school and calmly sat in a bench. 

-So...Byakuya, what did you want to talk about?

-Well...this is difficult to explain, but I'll make it short. My family is making a party where a lot of important people, including the head of the Kuzuryu clan...I am not proud of that. 

-So he will be there...what about Fuyuhiko?

-Well...as far as I know, he will not attend the party, he declined the invitation. 

-Well...it does not surprise me 

-Well, as I was telling you (y/n), as the heir of the Togami family businesses, my parents have ordered me to bring a girl with me to make me seem more mature...honestly...I wanted to bring Fukawa...but she doesn't want to come, she doesn't want Genocide Jack to suddenly appear. She told me to invite you since you don't go out as much and you are her best friend.

Well, she was right. Genocide Jack couldn't go outside in such a big event...who knows what could happen to Fukawa, also you barely got out of Fuyuhiko's apartment for fun...so it could be a good chance to hang out with your best friend. 

-Fine...I'll accept but I do not have anything wear...if I go with jeans it's not my fault- You said as you were laughing and Byakuya smiled 

-Let's meet again after the last period here, I'll give you something to wear

-Alright, I hope I am getting something in exchange after this

-I'll pay you back, it was a pleasure to make business with you

Both of you returned to your classroom without knowing that Fuyuhiko was observing from his classroom's window, he got a serious look on his face, he started feeling anxious or jealous, who knows?

It was time for lunch, so you went to find Fuyuhiko, you did not know how to tell him about the party, but you knew you had to, after all, he was the one that had to know first. 

You opened the classroom to find Teruteru giving everyone in the class a soup with a pink color

-Oh look who is here...isn't it (Y/n)?!-Teruteru said as he came close to you

-Oh...hey Teruteru...have you seen Fuyuhiko?

-He went out a while ago when he tried my marvelous soup, I guess he really liked it so much he went out to tell everyone! Do you want some?

-No thank you... I already have my bento...

-Or perhaps do you want something else...-He got closer as his nose bled and immediately you hit him in the face 

-Oh my lady, you punch so damn well

-Anyways, I am going to search for Fuyuhiko- suddenly you started to notice everyone was acting strange after eating Teruteru's soup

-Damn it Teruteru...what did you put on your soup?- Kazuichi asked worried as he was notably blushing.

-Well... I might have added some aphrodisiacs in it...-He said as he laughed and his nose bled 

-Damn it! Fuyuhiko!- You said as you got out of the classroom as fast as you could, you had to make sure Fuyuhiko didn't make anything stupid.

You ended up finding him leaning on a wall blushing behind the school

-Fuyuhiko! Teruteru put something weird in the soup...are you feeling alright?

He looked at you with his golden eyes as he put you against the wall and didn't let you move since he put both of his hands against the wall making sure you didn't get away.

-(Y/n) you shouldn't have come h-here...bastard- He came close to you and kissed you

You were surprised, you didn't know what to do, his kiss was getting more passionate, you couldn't help but follow him. You liked it, it was all you wanted. Suddenly he stopped and backed off, it appeared the aphrodisiacs' effect was over 

-W-what the hell did I do? (Y/n) I am s-sorry... I've gotta go- He walked away as quickly as he could and got into a limo.

You couldn't talk at all, you didn't even know what happened. You touched your lips in disbelief, yet, you decided to keep this as a memory, a very precious one, although you knew it happened because of the effect of the aphrodisiacs. 

You went back to class, and found Peko asking Fukawa about you.

-Oh...(y/n)...there you are, where were you and where is Fuyuhiko?

-Well... I don't exactly know either, I was with him, but...he went away in his limo...

-What? And you didn't go with him?

-He refused, sorry. 

-Well, I guess he needs some time alone

-(Y/n)...did Byakuya asked you to go to the party with him?-Fukawa asked

-Well, yeah...he did, I just said yes for you...Fukawa, do you mind if I talk to Peko alone?

-Oh...s-sorry...see you in class

-What party?-Peko asked curiously 

-Well, there is a party of the Togami family, I'll go as Byakuya's companion

-I see...does the young master know about this?- Peko said 

-I was going to tell him...but I didn't get the chance. But I know the head of the clan will be there, I don't know why.

-What? A yakuza in an event like that...something must be going on

-My main suspicion is that this has something to do with the Nakamuro clan, the infiltrated agent I have in the clan said that he received orders to monitor the Togami family, he still does not know why.

-We have to inform the young master

*Time Skip to the last period of class*

You searched for Peko everywhere, but she was nowhere to be found. 

-(Y/n)!- Byakuya said as you were getting out of the academy

-Byakuya! 

-Here it's what you are going to wear tomorrow - He handed you a box

-Well, thanks. I promise I'll try to not do anything embarrassing.

-Well then, see you around.

When Byakuya left, you received a call from your radio.

-(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Please answer!

It was Fuyuhiko...he never used the radio, that just means that something went totally wrong

-Fuyuhiko?! What's going on?

-I need back up! Now! Peko is hurt! 

Aaaaaaand that's it for today guys! Hope you are linking my fanfic! I swear there will be more chemistry between the reader and Fuyuhiko, I just need one more chapter to really get deeeeeeper! It's just my writing style for this fanfic hehe. Soon I'll make a One Shots Book! BE PREPARED! 
-Author-chan