Thank You

Hey guys! So I won't be able to update until a day after Christmas since I am traveling to a place where there is no internet! So my imagination will bring you a lot of new chapters when I am back, I am expecting to upload about 3-5 chapters on December 28th! 

-Fuyuhiko, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!

-We are in enemy territory right now, I've lost some of my men...

-Why the hell didn't you call me?!

-Well...you were injured yesterday

-I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!, send me your location in real time 

-Got it...they'll find us pretty soon...be fast

You got Fuyuhiko's location and got your radio 

-ALRIGHT BASTARDS! FUYUHIKO IS IN DANGER AND IN ENEMY TERRITORY, I WANT 10 OF THE BEST MEN IN MOTORCYCLES NOW! BRING ME A RIFFLE!

-GO IT! 

You needed to bring men with you, not just because you needed them, but because Fuyuhiko's talent focused on the power he held over his clan members. In less than three minutes, your team arrived and gave you all you needed. 

-ALRIGHT BASTARDS! LET'S GET GOING! 

You drove as fast as you could, and finally, you were in the enemy territory you had lost about a week ago.

-Shoot to death if you see the enemy- You stated

You grabbed your riffle and started to move, as you advanced, you did not see any movement which only meant they were getting closer to Fuyuhiko. 

-(Y/n)...-Fuyuhiko said -They are getting closer...if we don't make it...

-Shut up dumbass...I am almost there

You ran as fast as you could and found the building where Fuyuhiko and Peko were hiding. It was surrounded by members of the Nakamuro clan, you had no other choice but to kill them all. 

-GUYS IT'S SHOW TIME!

You screamed as you started shooting anything that moved, just head shots were the key to finish this quickly. They were humans, like you...but eventually you stopped feeling anything about them. 

You killed about 50 men surprisingly quickly and carefully went to where Fuyuhiko and Peko were hiding. You opened the door as Fuyuhiko pointed at you with his gun.

-Oh, it's you dumbass...took you long enough...

-Shut up idiot! If you had told me we would not be in this situation...Peko, you are loosing a lot of blood, we have to get you to a hospital now!

She just nodded, she was bearing the pain trying not to express anything. You grabbed your radio and asked for a helicopter to pick you up and ordered some of your man to stay, it was your territory once again.

You and Fuyuhiko carried Peko to the helicopter, and without realizing it, someone was pointing their gun to you. All you could hear was the sound of the bullet being shot, but it did not hit you, Fuyuhiko took your place. You immediately grabbed the riffle and shot the person in the head.

-FUYUHIKO!-Both you and Peko screamed

-God damn it! It gave me in my stomach.

You could see the blood stain getting bigger and bigger 

-Don't worry, everything will be fine!...Get him in the helicopter now!

You grabbed your radio 

-We have a red code, repeat, a red code! Fuyuhiko has been shot! 

You arrived to the best hospital money could buy and gave your friends to the doctors. You ordered to secure all the hospital with discretion. After a while, the doctor came and talked to you.

-The young woman will be alright, it was a shot on her leg, so she is now recovering. As for young man, he will take a while to recover, after all, the shot almost hit his actual stomach, he is very lucky. You can visit them now. 

-Thank you doctor, and as agreed, not a single word must be said about this if you want to be alive tomorrow. 

You went to the room to first see Peko. She was calmly reading about ninjas and their sword technique. 

-(Y/n), you are here- She said as she smiled, you ran to hug her and cried 

- You guys are so dumb, what would I have done if you were killed there! You should have told me Peko!

Peko was shocked because of your reaction,  but she hugged you and told you everything was alright now. You could not lose them, not anyone, they were the only people you could call family...you loved them.

You left Peko resting and went to see Fuyuhiko, he was sleeping, he didn't have a t-shirt on, this was your first time seeing him like this, you could notice his toned muscles which made you blush. You could see part of his back tattoos he didn't show anyone. You sat right beside him and took his hand.

-Why did you, do it? I was supposed to protect you...but you protected me instead

You put your head on his chest and could hear his heart beat as he breathed, a tear fell from your eyes. You could feel how he stroked your hair with his hand.

-Hey you fool...next time be more careful- he said as you blushed and sat normally -I hope you give me something in exchange for saving your ass from that shot.

-Dumbass hahahaha 

-Idiot - He smiled

-Fuyuhiko...I need to tell you about

-The party? Peko already told me...you have to go, although that bastard is an idiot we have to know what is going on, the clan has never been so close to the Togami family.

-I know...maybe there are other intentions behind all this

-Exactly, my father never does something without a good reason.

-Then it's all set... I'll go

-Just be careful dumbass, I won't be there to save your ass again

-Shut up! 

Well guys the chapter is doooone! Hope you liked it! I'm looking forward to publishing more chapters! Hope you enjoy your winter break! 
-Author-chan~