Coffee Date (11)

@ Hoesuck: why is my bf a crackhead?

————————————————————————

Jimin walked down the sidewalk to the place Namjoon had told him to meet them at. Jimin had a little pep in each step. Everything for him has been working out to good. It's almost scary. Nothing has worked out this well for him in years.

Once Jimin gets to the cafe he looks around and sees neither of his friends. Just as Jimins is about to give up and go home he gets a text on his phone.

Namjoonie Hyungie❤️: Hey Jimin we are going to be like 5 minutes late I'm so so so so SO SORRY :(((

It's okie hyung! I'll get us a table :D

Namjoonie Hyungie❤️: you're the best!!

Jimin smiles at his phone. He was glad his hyungs hadn't forgotten him. With that Jimin moved to the corner of the cafe and got a seat. Sense Jimin had sometime to kill he played games on his phone. But soon enough he got bored so he closed out of the app he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Jimin-ah is that Taehyung as your wallpaper! You are seriously whipped for him."

Jimin quickly turned around wide eyed to the persons voice.

"J-Jin h-hyung!"

"The one and only! Also Namjoon is here or whatever. But damn. You haven't even met the guy and you're this whipped?"

Jimins face is red ear to ear as Jin and Namjoon sit down across from him.

"J-Jin it i-isn't l-l-like t-that"

"Oh yes Jimin I know~"

Namjoon cleared his throat trying to get the other twos attention.

"Alrighty let's gets some drinks shall we?"

Jimin nods happily while Jin's just sighs a little and smiles. The three boys stand up and walk to the counter. There are two people in front of them so it gives Jimin enough time to releases.

I have to talk to this dude!

"N-Namjoon hyung..."

"Yes jimin?"

"I'm scared t-to o-order."

Namjoon looks down at the boy with a smile on his face.

"It's ok Jimin! I'll stand by you the whole time if you need. And if you get stuck I can jump in. But I don't think you'll need me too. You've already improved so much!"

Jimins worries start to wash away as he nods happily at the older boy. He was so lucky to meet Taehyung and that his friends where so kind to him. He has felt this much love sense before his mom left.

Jin and Namjoon finished there orders and Jin sat back down. Jimin got up to the counter and took a deep breath. He look to his side and saw his hyung standing by his side. Seeing his friend there gives him the boost he needs to order. And after a deep breath he does. He didn't need any help from Namjoon either. Jimin gives Namjoon a little nod to tell him he is fine. With that Namjoon walks to the table with Jin. Right as Jimin is about to follow him when the barista calls him back.

"Hey cutie I didn't get your name?"

Jimin found it weird the barista was calling him a cutie but he pushed the thought to the back of his head.

"Jimin"

"And your number?"

Now Jimin felt very weird.

"I-I'm Sorry. I-I d-don't give my n-number to p-people I d-don't know."

Jimin felt so anxious and scared. He didn't have Namjoon with him either.

"Come on just give me your number. Besides your to shy to get anyone else."

"N-no"

"What? Are you saying no to the only person who will give you the light of day."

Jimin felt like crying. He was probably right. No one else would want him.

Just as he was about to feed in he felt someone behind him. The presents made Jimin close his eyes in anticipation of something bad when he heard a voice.

"Leave him the fuck alone freak he said no."

That voice.

"Don't think I would report your ass to your company."

Is it really.

"This is harassment. Come on ChimChim."

Yoongi?