11 years later......

I was walking home with my best friend jess and texting my other friend leslie about some party.

Well first let me introduce myself. My name is kaylee call me kay for short. I have brown hair, blue eyes and light tanned skin. As you already know I have two best friends leslie and jess. Thought I've known jess since we moved here , thought I still can't remember were we came from. Oh well.

Anyways back to the story, I was texting leslie.

Hey K u n jess wanna come to a party

Luv L xxx

"Hey jess leslie wants to know if you wanna go to a party" looking up from my phone to see my blond green eyed best friend.

"Sure"

"Ok let me txt her" I said

"Kaykay kay" he said smirking at his stupid joke

"Shutup" I said while texting leslie we were going.

---------------------------------------

"Les said she'll pick us up in thirty minutes" I said to jess while he went in his house that's right next to mine since we're neighbors.

I quickly went into my house grabed some clothes and took a shower. When I was done quickly got out and dried and straightened my hair. Put some eyeliner and lip gloss. Then put on a blue floral dress that comes up and little above my knees and some black high heels since I'm kinda short.when I was done I quickly got my bag phone and keys since my parents are out and left.

----------------------------------------

When leslie finally came got in the car and quickly got in the car and turned on the radio while we waited for jess. Want you back by Cher Lloyd started playing so I sang along.I forgot to say I'm a REALLY GOOD singer or at least that's what my friends say.

"Kay you sing great" leslie said "Yea" agreed jess which I hadn't noticed.

Thanks, can we go now" I asked

"Sure" leslie said as she started the car and drove.

When we got there there was loud music, people dancing and drinking. So I went and just grabed a coke since I really didn't like drinking.

"Hey you wanna dance" I tuned around to see a cute brown haired boy with purple eyes.

"Sure" I said as we headed into the dance floor I saw derrek one of my ex boyfriends looking at me but I just ignored him and danced with the boy who's name I found out was Mark.

So far I've had 3 boyfriends and they've all cheated on me.

Anyway after dancing and drinking Jess told me we were already leaving so I said goodbye to mark and we left.

"So how was the party?" Leslie asked while stoping in front of my house

"Ehh, kinda good" I said while getting out of the car. I said goodbye to Jess and Leslie as Jess went in his house and Leslie drove away. I quickly opened the door to my house and steped in. What I didn't know was that that night everything would change.