CH:6

After the training, I came to the hospital. Make my checkup again..
"Ms Myoui Mina, I'm afraid that you need to stay in this hospital" Said Dr.Myung ju.
"Wae~ why? Am I going to die?" I asked with nervous. "It's hard to explain but.."

"Is it because I fell today? it's nothing! I'm just.. I'm just tired okay? And... and I lose my balance" I told the doctor.

"Ms, that is the early symptoms. That's why I needed you to stay at here. You need to make an operation. If we don't remove your tumor, it will be worse." I shocked.

"But..but.. is there no other way then operation?" I asked with my hands shivering.

"I'm afraid no.." Tell the doctor.

"No way.."

Then, I came back home.. I'm really scared right now. Through the door and the living room towards my room. I can't really stand still. Again, I lose my balance. *thump*

"Mina unnie? why are you sitting here?" I heard Tzuyu's voices.

"Nothing, just I was so tired. Err, Tzuyu-ah. Can you help me walk into my rooms?" Iasked for her help.

Tzuyu just nodded and slowly lift me up, I trying to endure pain. Then, when we arrived at my bed, I hold Tzuyu hand and then i asked her to call Chaeyoung for me. She nodded.

In a minute, Chaeyoung came. "Unnie, what's wrong with your legs?" Chaeyoung sitted beside me. "Chae, if something bad happen to me, will you help me?" I asked her. "Of course I will help you but why so suddenly, unnie?" Chaeyoung seem so curious.

"Nothing, just if something happen to me. I want you to be brave and take care of my family and Twice members. Okay?" I told her.

"Are you going anywhere?" She asked me. Suddenly, I kissed her head. "No, i'm just saying" I lied.

"Unnie, please don't leave me. Your baby cub still not prepared for your loss" Chaeyoung hugged me tightly.

"Neo michyeoss-eo? no way i would leave you.." I said.

'Tomorrow, after the training. I need to be in the hospital, I will be disappear from your life forever Chaeyoungie, mianhe' I tell myself.

In the next morning,

Chaeyoung's POV:

Before we all started training, I went to Mina's unnie. "Oh hi Jihyo unnie, Sana unnie! Good morning!" I said. "Hi baby beast!" Jihyo unnie patted my hair. I smiled before i go to meet Mina unnie.

"Hi, unnie!" I cheer her up. "Oh, hi Chaeng" She said. Then, I sat beside her purse.

"Unnie? faster, we are going to be late" I tell her. "Okay okay, wait" She said.

When I was so happy doing my aegyo to annoy Mina unnie, suddenly I hit her purse and made her purse fell from bed.

"Mianhe, unnie" I gasped and quickly clean up the mess. When I was busy picking up her stuff, suddenly I found something that has never been in Mina unnie purse...

 When I was busy picking up her stuff, suddenly I found something that has never been in Mina unnie purse

"Medicine, pills?" I started to confuse. Mina who was preparing things suddenly shocked and quickly took the medicine from my hand.

"Unnie? what is that?" I asked, confuse.

"Wae~ its nothing" She said.

"You lied. Show me, Mina unnie" I said, fiercely.

"I said it is nothing.." Said Mina, starting to cry.

"Do you have an illness, Mina unnie?" I ask her.

"Y..yes! I am sick, i'm going to die" She said.

"Unnie" I suddenly can't open my mouth. I'm shocked.

After training.. Me and Mina went to hospital..

"Mina unnie" I called her. She turned to me.

"Don't worry 'bout me, please take good care of Twice" She said to me, smile.

"Good bye unnie" I hugged her for a while before sending her to her ward.

Mina's POV:

Changie hugged me tightly before I went to my ward. It's hurt to see her like this. 'Wait, what is wrong with my head? arghh also my eyes? I can't see you, Chaengie'

"Chaeng? where are you?" I asked her. I really can't see, everything is blurred.

"Mina unnie?" Then, I lost. Fainted.