CH:7

Symptoms of a brain tumor can be general or specific. A general symptom is caused by the pressure of the tumor on the brain or spinal cord. Specific symptoms are caused when a specific part of the brain is not working well because of the tumor. General symptoms include:Headaches, which may be severe and worsen with activity or in the early morning. Seizures. Motor seizures, also called convulsions, are sudden involuntary movements of a person's muscles. People may experience different types of seizures, including myclonic and tonic-clonic (grand mal). Certain drugs can help prevent or control them. The differences between these types of seizures are listed below
:Myclonic(Single or multiple muscle twitches, jerks, spasms. Tonic-Clonic (Grand Mal). Loss of consciousness and body tone, followed by twitching and relaxing muscles that are called contractions. Loss of control of body functions.May be a short 30-second period of no breathing and a person may turn a shade of blue

Chaeyoung's POV:
'I hope you don't make her too stress. Also, I hope that you can convince her to do the surgery because it was the best thing to do in her second stage tumor brain' I walked weakly to Mina's ward. I can't believe the one that quiet and cute in Twice member are having a cancer.
In front of her ward, I saw her staring at the ceiling. I walked in.
"Oh Chaeyoungie! Here, come here" Mina called me.
"Mina unnie, why you kept this secret from us? How could you? You know this news, you....you need to tell us..it is for your own health..and..and" Before I can finish my sentences, Mina unnie quickly hug me.
"I know and I'm sorry not to tell you guys. I'm afraid. I'm too afraid with my own sickness" She said.
"If you afraid, I also afraid. I don't want to lose you.." I hugged her back. Trying to hold my tears. "Mina unnie, please.. Do the surgery" I asked.
"No, Chaeyoung. It's not important anymore.. I'm going to die anyway" She said.
"No! Its not gonna happen. These surgery is to remove your tumor, please Mina unnie" I begging to her. I cried.
"Hmm, fine. I will do anything if it is for you, darling" Then, she kissed my head and wipe my tears.
"I love you, Mina unnie" I cried and hugged her.
"I love you too my lion cub" She hugged me back.

In dorm.....
Non-POV:
"Guys, who wants to play Mafia game?" Ask Jeongyeon. They were so bored because after the training and lunch, they're just bored. "I want!" Said Dahyun. "We want!" They were playing together while eating some snacks.
"Jihyo unnie, did you seen Chaeyoung unnie and Mina unnie?" Ask Tzuyu.
"Oh, they said they were going out together" Jihyo answered.
"They were dating! Michaeng forever!" Tease Jeongyeon.
"Micheosseo? Jjinjihan?!" Momo shocked.
"Ani~ I'm just joking.. Why are you so easy to be fooled.." Then, Jeongyeon laughed.

While they were busy playing and eating, suddenly Chaeyoung came home.
"Chaeyoung?" Everyone looked strangely at her. "Wae~" She faces them, smiley.