CH:10

It's suit yourself, if you want to play this song while reading...:)

1 Months later...
Chaeyoung's POV:
"So, it's been 1 months since you're gone. It's really sad to accept this, but we tried our best. I'm sorry, I can't keep my promise to you... I.. We..all separate for a while for accepting you...but, I still take care of your family..
Unnie,You know what. When the doctors said you're gone, it took almost everyday to accept it. I can't eat, sleep or do anything.. Until our members just took a few days to separate...
Unnie, why did you leave us? I don't have time to kiss you like you did to me, always. I really miss how we play Mafia game together and eat at Jeju Island together. I miss when you always there for me and I always be there for you. Right now, I have no place to be clingy baby cub. I have no penguin to be hugged when I'm scared watching horror movies. Why you didn't tell us sooner?
Unnie, I hope you can hear me.. Can you hear me up there? I read your final letter. I love you too, Saranghae unnie!! I promise again, I will try to accept that you're gone..'

And then, I walked through the hall. Confessing to her, up there.... I miss you, unnie...

So! How it's going? It's a little bit awkward right? So.. Yeah.. I'm still new in this wattpad.. So my English are so....broken :(
Anyway I'm going to make some more fanfiction but can you guys request anything? I promise you...
So at the end of this stories for who does not understand.. Mina actually died because of her disease and all  Twice members  took their days spending alone with self.. Trying to accept Mina's death. So.. Please hear the song.. Imagine it was Chaeyoung song for Mina..
The end.. I just want to say thank you so much, arigato! For your time reading my fanfiction.. Bye!
The best thing I ever did is being official ONCE!