PART 44 - The Lee's Mafia

PART FORTY FOUR - THE LEE'S MAFIA

"you're a mafia member?!" they exclaimed, gasping in the process.

Ji Anne didn't reply and smiled thinly. "So are my cousins" she said, eyeing her cousins, especially Woojin who was looking away. Everyone remained silent, not knowing what to say.

"Oh Come one guys, don't tell me you hate us already? the looks on your faces tells that we are a bad person" Jaehwan furrowed his brows.

"but, a mafia, they kill right?" Sungwoon's voice was shaky.

"Yes they do, but we are not the ones in charge of those" Ji Anne stated, eyeing a worried Jihoon. "In the mafia, we have positions, of course, we train to kill, but we refuse to do it" she added.

"We're just in charge of being a spy or ninja, or what ever you call that" Woojin also stated.

"then, don't tell me Daehwi and Guanlin are also Members?! they're too young!" Seongwoo exclaims. "no we're not.....yet" Daehwi butted.

"yet?!" Daniel said in disbelief.

"It's because they had reached 17, also, it is really needed especially Daehwi, since he's the son of the Mafia" Jisung informed them, they nodded their head but again, eyes widened. "The son?! Of the Mafia?!" they exclaimed even more. Jisung only nodded on response.

"if Daehwi's the son, then..." they all turn their gaze into Ji Anne.

"Yes, Everyone, meet Athena, the daughter of Mafia X, Daehwi doesn't have a code name yet but I'm pretty sure it's Ares" she smiles. "I guess you do guys heard about Mafia XI right?" she asked while the other nodded. "woah, you sure have a lot of things to tell us" Jihoon says. "do you hate me?" Ji Anne asked worriedly.

"No, I still love you for who you are" Jihoon smiled sweetly.

~~~●●●~~~

"Everyone! Wake up!" Ji Anne shouted, banging the pan in her hand with another pan. With that, it created a noise that will surely annoy people until they woke up.

"Okay okay! We're awake!" Jaehwan deadpanned, stepping out from his room and heading to the kitchen.

Ji Anne nodded, she was about to bang the pan again when all of the doors flung open wide, revealing everyone who has an annoyed emotion plastered on their faces.

She backs out and raised both her hands, slowly walking away.

"You could have woken us up by going inside our rooms and doing it in the proper way" Jinyoung uttered.

"Calm down dude" Jihoon chuckled.

"Okay, pack your things and we're leaving!" Ji Anne clapped.

All of them look at her with wide eyes. "Now!?" Ji Anne nodded, walking outside the house while twirling the van keys in her hand.

"But we haven't took a shower yet!" Daniel exclaimed with furrowed brows.

"Go and take a shower there! We need to go!" Ji Anne said abruptly.

"But-"

"There's shampoo and anything you can use there so you don't need to worry, hurry!" She exclaimed and finally got out.

Seongwoo, Daniel, Jinyoung, Jihoon, Eunha, Sungwoon, Guanlin and Daehwi went in the van, carrying their things with them while Jisung and Jaehwan stayed with Woojin in their house to take care of him. Not long enough, everyone started gathering inside the van. "who's gonna drive?" Jihoon asked.