Drunk Antics - Hayama Akira

It was an inexplicably gloomy morning for such a fine day. The sky was clear and the breeze was exemplary, however, this beautiful day could not falter the misery you are dealing with since it is the death anniversary of your best friend, Lula, your corgi.

Booze was the only distraction that has come to your mind and it has entered your system at such an unearthly time, it was still 7 am but you were feeling tipsy already and in times like this it has been your habit to call Hayama Akira, your best friend and co-professor at Tootsuki

"Akiraaaaa, can you please accompany me *hic* here? I'm lonely, today is Lula's *hic* death anniversary" you cried through the phone

"Oh [name], I'm getting ready for my lecture today, why do you always call me when you're drunk!?" He replied

"Old habits die hard hun, hurry before I tell Shiomi-sensei about that slip up you did with her basil plants hehe" you threatened him as tears flow down your face

"Ah shit, fine I'll be there, maybe Souma will cover for me today, and please stop crying" he hung up immediately

And now all that's left for you is to play the waiting game.

A few minutes passed and Akira still hasn't arrived, he's usually an early bird and this slight change made your drunk self more upset.

So you rang him yet again.

"Hayama Akira *hic* you're late, if you *hic* don't come here in an instant Shiomi sensei *hic* is on my speed dial"

"Idiot, I just arrived at your front door, open up before I kick it down" he hung up again

Obnoxious knocking was an evident sound that filled the room, so you opened the door for him and immediately fell in him due to your fazed vision.

"Jesus christ [name] you're so wasted" hayama exclaimed

He leaned closer to pick you up bridal style

Your already drunk blushed face was completely painted with a new layer of crimson.

Hayama set you down on your bed and he laid down beside you.

"[name], damn were you heavy, slow it down with the pizza rolls will you?" Hayama teased and you lightly kicked him as a response

  Both of you shared a couple of glasses of wine and two shots of tequila, which was a bad choice, really. 

You cried on his shirt and told stories of how majestic Lula was. With every story you told Akira would chug a whole glass of wine and it eventually came to a point where he would chuckle, which was rare of him. It means he's a bit drunk.

 You were telling him the story when Lula pooped in your apartment and you laughed and cried at the same time.  

He chuckled at your reaction and you suddenly perked up at this and realization washed over you.

 Your drunk self perceived the fact that your best friend is the most gorgeous man you have set your eyes on. The feeling you thought you have kept away was suddenly creeping up on you again.

You absentmindedly looked at his lips and it was the perfect shade of pink. You bit your lip to avoid tasting his but he noticed this.

As a fellow drunkard, with one swift move, he pinned you down on your own bed and moved in closer.

"You don't have to restrain yourself" he smirked at you and this turned you on like a showerhead. (Wenk wenk nudge nudge)

As one of your drunk antics, you pulled his face nearer and licked the corner of his lips, a giggle escaping your mouth.