Safe - Shinomiya Kojiro

Shinomiya suddenly bolted up when he felt your side of the bed move. Upon looking he saw your figure sitting up, hands covering your face as tears flowed silently.

     "Shit, (name) what happened?" he asked you with furrowed brows, concern was evident in his voice. He held your shoulders to shake an answer from you but it was in vain

      You couldn't manage to cough up a reply so you just sobbed on to his shirt.

      "Baby, it's fine, I'm here don't worry, everything's fine" he brought you closer to his chest and tried to calm you down by rubbing your back. He rarely panics but when it's you involved he turns into a worried mess.

       He tried everything, he even hummed your favorite song, endlessly kissed your forehead, and combed your hair with his fingers just to help you relax, and when you did, he let out a sigh of relief when you stopped crying.

       I'm getting too soft, he thought. But when he looked at you he realized that he just can't help it.

       "I think you just woke up the neighbors with your sobbing" he chimed teasingly, causing you to glare at him with your red and puffy eyes.

        "Kidding" he kissed your forehead softly and messed up your hair.

        "So tell me why the hell were you crying at 2 in the morning?"

         After hearing that, tears threatened to form again at the rim of your eyes.

        "Oi, oi please don't do that, you know I hate seeing you cry, imagine how the neighbors would hate hearing you cry again," he said, trying to mask his worry with sarcasm.

         "F*ck you" you muttered, you were too emotional to even filter out your words.

         "Woah, you're kissing me with that mouth?" He was surprised when you cussed, as far as he knows, you had the most angelic vocabulary among the people he's close with. He feared that his foul mouth has rubbed on to you.

         This is bad, he thought.

        Both of you sat there in silence. Only the drip of the faucet from the bathroom was audible. Shinomiya was uncomfortable, to say the least, he didn't know what to say after your outburst, in fact, at the back of his mind he actually felt guilty.

        "I had a nightmare" you finally broke the silence.

        He looked up at you with a softened expression, "I guess it was really scary considering that it made you cry" he replied.

       "You got shot" you looked back at him teary-eyed.

       He looked at you with wide eyes, confused if he should feel scared because it might be an omen or happy because you were that scared of losing him. He melted at the thought of the latter, he can't imagine what will happen to you if he was gone.

        He leaned in to kiss you gently, it was his way of reassuring you that he won't be going away soon.

         His soft lips left a tingling feeling which surprised you, this is the first time you saw this side of him. That kiss radiated love, assurance, and protection all at the same time and it just made you feel safe, it made you feel at home.

         "The only time I'll get shot is when I finally get rabies from your bites and I'll have to get an anti-rabies shot." He joked trying to further lighten up the mood.

          You slapped him lightly and chuckled at his attempt at humor.

          "Promise me you'll be careful," you told him.

            He looked at you with warm loving eyes and lifted up your hand to kiss each of your fingertips which sent tiny bolts of electricity up your spine.

            "Promise" he smiled at you and you returned it with a smile of your own.

            "Let's get some z's I still have a busy day ahead," he said while laying down, leaving his arm open for you to lay on.

               You buried your head on the hollows of his neck and immediately fell asleep. When Shinomiya heard your light snore, he just chuckled and wrapped his other arm around you following you to the world of slumber.

                It was one of the best sleep the two of you got in weeks.

A/n 

wow 2 chapters

i'm on a roll bois