3 ( Justin Bieber)

Justin bieber: 

1. When you've reached a certain point in your life, there are people out there waiting to see you fall. Nut rather than let gravity take you down, sometimes, you have to take matters into your own hands. And fly.

2. You can't always get what you want. But, if you're lucky, you get what you need.

3. I want girls to hear my music and want to play it again because it made their hearts fell good. 

4. There's gonna be times in your life when people say you can't do something. And there's gonna be times in your life when people say that you can't live your dreams. This is what I tell them : NEVER SAY NEVER!

5. I always thank God for giving me this opportunity and for blessing me with this talent. 

6. If me and my girlfriend were fighting and it got to the point where she started crying, i would just shut up and hold her.

7.It's crazy that someone says something, people are quick to believe it. 

8. No matter hoe talented you are. Not everyone is going to like you. But thats life, just stay strong. 

9. If we only do stuff we're good at, we never learn something new. Think of all the great possibilities in life that pass cuz we're to chicken to explore them and risk looking like a looser. Screw the haters who have nothing better to do than make fun of people who are breave enough to put themselves out there.

10. So many girls are saying they are in love with me. But they are in love with what i seem to be. That boy, that never cares about hate, that boy that's always smiling. But they don't know how much pain this hate gives me, how hard it is sometimes to not break down in tears.