Chapter Two:

James was wearing an adorable button-up shirt and some shorts. His nanny was taking him to the lovely Phantomhive manor, in the gorgeous english countryside. The manor was huge, with a fountain at the entrance and covered with windows, James managed to get down with a bit of help as he looked up at the door, his nanny knocked on the door before an older man opened it. The male had grey hair, but looked as if he was overjoyed to be working, "Hello there. You must be Prince James. I'm Tanaka, it's wonderful to meet you." James was allowed to enter and the moment he did he saw a few servants, before he saw the family and apparently a guest.

"Your highness." The head of the household bowed towards James, who quickly bowed back, "Hello, thank you for allowing me into your home for today." Again the adult smiled at his already perfect manners, "It is nothing, I am Vincent Phantomhive, this is my wife Rachel Phantomhive." The woman curtsided to him as she held a young child in her arms, "This is our son, Ciel Phantomhive." Ciel was a young baby, who looked at James and giggled, James smiled back as he waved, "Hello." Rachel Phantomhive smiled as she motioned to a lady in red, "This is my sister, Angelina Durless." The woman gave a bow as James smiled looking at the red color, "You're pretty." The woman looked surprised as James smiled brightly, "Can I call you Madam Red?" Angelina looked surprised as she nodded her head with a smile enjoying the child's excitement, "Of course your highness." Tanaka had set up a nice snack for the group as young Ciel was placed in James arms, "He's so small." Rachel and Madam Red were all to happy to look after them, "He is only a few months old. I'm sure you two will become great friends."

Two months later:

James looked as if he was just told to jump off a clift. Albert was trying to calm down the fancy dressed boy who seemed scared, "It's okay, You'll be with us." James was shaking as he looked out at the large balcony, people were waiting to see the new prince. Victoria walked towards him with a small smile, "We'll be with you James. We'll go out together."

"

"Okay

"Okay..." James held on to his parent's hands walking to the balcony, the crowd cheering loudly as James was lifted up to be in Albert's arms. Victoria waved at her subjects warmly as Albert waved as well, James looked at all of the people before waving his little gloved hand at the group of people. James was surprised as some of the crowd shouted, "Long live Prince James! Long live the Queen!" James had a smile draw across his face as Victoria smiled at him, "You hear that James? They like you." Albert gave a hearty laugh as the royal family laughed and smiled at the crowd, "Long live the Queen!" James smiled at Victoria as the crowd grew silent as he shouted, "Long live mommy!" It was then that James had captured the hearts of the british people. James was allowed to dance the night away, after he had got to meet many nobles and had his own little crown. Victoria and Albert shared a sweet dance together as James covered his eyes claiming it was 'icky' as they kissed.

"Are you sleepy Your Royal Highness?" James had yawned for the third time in a row after the last two song. One of his favorite people that served the Queen, "No Mr. Grey." Charles Grey frowned softly as he sat down tiredly in a chair, "You've been yawning non stop though." James yawned again as if his body was proving a point, Charles Grey sighed as his partner Charles Philip laughed quietly, "Come, We will take you to bed." James looked at his parents who were conversing with Vincent Phantomhive, "May I say goodnight?" Grey looked irritated but Philip nodded his head, "Sure, we'll walk there now." James held Philip's hand as he walked towards Vincent Phantomhive, "Excuse me. Prince James would like to wish you goodnight." Victoria smiled at her boy as she gently placed a kiss to his head, "Sweet dreams little angel." Albert hugged him tightly as he smiled, "Night little Snow demon." James laughed before he wished Vincent good night, the male smiled at the prince giving a bow, "Sweet dreams."

Many years later:

"Tag! You're it!" A seven year old Ciel laughed loudly as he tagged the fourteen year old prince James, who laughed and played with the boy. James chased Ciel and Elizabeth Milford as Rachel and Madam Red were watching the group of children play. Vincent Phantomhive was enjoying a day off as he watched his son play with his fiance and the crown prince. Tanaka walked out to the yard with two letters in his hand.

"I'm so glad you got to stay for a week James!" James laughed as he tickled Ciel with the help of Elizabeth, his parents sent him towards the Phantomhives as they were dealing with something

"I'm so glad you got to stay for a week James!" James laughed as he tickled Ciel with the help of Elizabeth, his parents sent him towards the Phantomhives as they were dealing with something. James had just finished mailing his latest letter to his father who was sick, and another to his mother explaining how he was doing, "My lord, a letter for you and His Royal Highness." Ciel and Elizabeth started to pet the family dog Sebastian, as James smiled and walked over, "It must be from Mother! She told me that they were finishing their job last Tuesday." James accepted the letter as he looked at his mother's dainty handwriting and the seal a smile spreading on his face, "I knew it." Vincent looked at his own before his smile changed into a frown, Rachel and Madam Red looked at each other before they all heard a small sob. James had opened his letter, only to retrieve the worst news.

My darling Angel,

I need you home as soon as possible. Albert has passed, he died in his sleep-

James fell to his knees as he hugged his letter, Ciel and Elizabeth quickly ran over to comfort their 'cousin'. Madam Red quickly ran over with her sister, hugging the boy as Vincent announced to the family, "Prince Albert has passed. James and I need to go to the castle right away, Tanaka, please get a carriage ready." James was crying even as he was helped into the carriage, Madam Red, Rachel Phantomhive, Ciel and Elizabeth all waved as they left. It was a day's trip to the castle, and for James it was much too short.

"James, We are here." James had fallen asleep due to exhaustion, suddenly he felt as if he felt his first time leaving the orphanage, fear, but he had no joy to help him this time. Vincent led him towards his mother, who was holding a handkerchief, as James walked towards his father's cold corpse. Albert had a peaceful look upon his face, his hands folded over his chest as if he was just resting his eyes. James could feel his tears swelling as he gently held his arm, "Dad... come on... this is not funny." Victoria could feel her heart breaking even more as James started to choke up lightly tapping on his chest, "Come on... You said we could play chess w-when I get home... Dad... please." James went to his mother, holding her close as they both cried in each other's arms, all of England would mourn his loss, but no one would morn it more than their family.

It was only a few years later, that Ciel would lose his own family. And the start of this story.