Chapter Five:

James hated- no, despised parties. Let alone a party from Viscount, the man always loved the idea of the prince being at his place upon his request. Unfortunately James had no idea what Ciel and Sebastian looked like for this party. So he knew he had to socialize until he located the correct males.

"His Royal Highness, Prince James Oleander Jameson." The whole party bowed before him, making him extremely uncomfortable in his princely attire, especially since he stood out already with his white hair.

"Excuse me sir?" James turned his head to be surprised by a pretty girl with blonde hair, "Elizabeth? Is that you?" Elizabeth Milford smiled brightly as she was happy to see her friend again, "James! It's so wonderful to see you here!" James smile...

"Excuse me sir?" James turned his head to be surprised by a pretty girl with blonde hair, "Elizabeth? Is that you?" Elizabeth Milford smiled brightly as she was happy to see her friend again, "James! It's so wonderful to see you here!" James smiled back always enjoying her friendly and bubbly personality, "It's wonderful to see you too, Lizzy. Is it alright if I have a dance with you?" Elizabeth blushed before she nodded with a smile, "I'd love to!" James was immediately dragged to the dancefloor by the bundle of energy. A simple waltz was on as James and Elizabeth shared a lovely dance, both happy to catch up with each other after so long.

"How is the Queen lately? I know you have been worried lately, your letters say such." James nodded his head softly as he danced with Elizabeth, sparkles surrounding him, "I got to have tea with her not that long ago. There are moments when she is a little out of it... I still have not seen her face." James looked a bit upset as he sighed but Elizabeth helped him smile, "You know, I'm sure she is very proud of you. You've been so brave to overcome your loss. And I'm positive her majesty is going to get better with your smile!" James laughed with her as he gave her a twirl, "You never cease to make me happy Lizzy. I'm so grateful to have you as a close friend." The waltz ended as they bowed/curtsied to each other, Elizabeth quickly running off as another song started to play. A lovely girl was seen in a pink dress, as she bumped into James, "Excuse me-ah!" Ciel was mortified, James was standing right in front of him. James looked concerned at the idea of hurting the maden, "Milady?" Ciel quickly adopted a higher voice, "Y-Your highness! My apologies." James smiled at him before bowing his head, "No worries I hope you are alright milady."

"I-I'm fine! May I ask why you are here?" James sighed as he looked around, "I'm afraid someone has called in a favor and I have to be here. I don't suppose you've seen a black haired butler anywhere? Tall, red eyes?" Ciel nearly died of shock, as he looked at James, he was the person they suspected being the Secret Weapon, and yet here he is due to 'him' calling a favor. Ciel nodded as he motioned for him to follow him to a balcony, "Yes actually. He's over here." James smiled politely as he followed Ciel, unknown to it being him, "Milady, Your Highness." Sebastian quickly knelt towards James who gave a small sigh, "It's alright. I don't mind if people don't bow. You see I need to speak with you, you see someone called a favor and unfortunately it requires me to be here." Sebastian raised an eyebrow as he nodded, "Her Majesty's Secret weapon sent you?" James sighed loudly as he nodded his expression playing the perfect role of disapproving victim, "Sameal always knew I disliked parties, it was most likely to his pure joy to know he was busy today. What do you need me to do? I'm afraid he neglected to tell me anything, he's quite gruff." Sebastian sighed as he looked towards him, "We need to find Viscount Druitt. If you could perhaps keep him out until I can locate him it would be fantastic." James nodded before he smiled, "Sure! By the way, I really like your hairstyle Sebastian. It looks good on you." James turned towards Ciel kissing their hand, feeling a chill as he bumped into Sebastian, "You're very pretty in that dress... Ciel." Ciel turned bright red as James walked off with a large smirk on his face, "HE KNEW THIS WHOLE TIME!?"