Creepypasta Re-Written- Sally

Sally Williams was a young girl in Korea during the Korean War.
Her Father was from America, having had Sally from a previous marriage before meeting a Korean woman during deployment.
He later had Sally moved to Korea so she could live with the Woman she would consider her mother.
Sally was a very disturbed child from the very beginning, she would find small animals outside her family home and proceed to throw them onto the ground before stomping them to death.
Sally was about 5 when she saw an Chinese soldier shoot the Woman she called Mother and another women on the streets, and Sally had to watch as her mother took her last breath.
One day, when she was about 6, Sally and a friend were playing by a bridge, her friend slipped and fell off the bridge.
Her friend was grasping for dear life, and asking Sally profusely to help her up. Sally didn't do anything for a while.
Before bending down and snapping the child's fingers right off, and watching her fall from the bridge.
Sally would go home right after to say a soldier attacked them.
It would be another 2 years of Sally causing harm to people and animals who did no wrong until she bit off more than she could chew and got into a scuffle with an American bot 3 years older than her.
In self defense, he bashed her head in with a rock.

So I'm at a party at the moment and kinda needed to hurry to get this out so...here ya that's go.