🌀Chapter 1🌀

"Y/N wake up little sister," Xander shake you a little. Xander is your older twin brother. He was born first then 5 minutes later you're born.

"I don't want to brother. 5 more minutes." you cover yourself with your blanket. "Come one Y/N. We don't want to be late our first kindergarten school," he whine.

"Fine," you groan. You lift your blanket out of you. "Yay!" Xander hug you tight. "Your the best little sister I've ever had."

"Ok Xander. You can let me go." Xander let go of his hugs. He left your room so you can change your clothes to school.

You went down stairs looking cute with your favorite backpack brand. Gramps feed both of you guys breakfast. Then you guys went to school together.

That is when you meet Valt Aoi and Shu Kurenai. They are nice and cute boys you ever met. Then later on, ypu guys became friends.

When you came back from the bathroom, you saw Valt trying to push your Xander. "I will beat you Xander!" Valt yelled. "Oops," Xander push back.

You laugh while watching these two boys playing each other.

"I'll show you!" Valt growl. He ran towards Xander and push him a little. But Xander move his body in the diferent location and Valt crash Shu instead.

"Ow Valt. Next time be careful Valt," Shu groan. "Don't blame me. It's Xander," Valt whine.

"Oh Valt. You need to try harder in order to beat my twin brother," you said.

"Wait what! Xander is your twin brother?" Valt and Shu respond.

"Yup," you said with a warm smile. "But I'm older then her for 5 minutes," Xander chime in.

"So your name is Y/N Shakadera," said Shu.

"Thats awesome!" Said Valt. "I wish I have a twin brother or sister. That would be cool," said Valt. "You will one day buddy," you cheer him up.

Years pass since Xander made his own dojo. Both of you guys have a stronger relationship. You rather stick with your brother even though you miss Valt and Shu behind.

Then both of you are ready to blade.

This is my first time writing a Lui x reader. So this story sounds trash. But I try. Enjoy it.