🌀Chapter 6🌀

(F/c) = favorite color

You stand there paralyzed, don't know what to say. Then you realize that Lui is kinda blushing a little.

"Y/N. I w...want to say something. I'm s...s... (take a huge breath) I'M SORRY Y/N! (blushing a little harder) I didn't mean to say something that offended you bad to your best friend."

Lui's P.O.V
Why I'm stuttering to Y/N and blushing too? I mean I'm here to say sorry to her THAT'S IT! I hope she forgive me. Now I have to be more nicer to her because she's related to Xander.

No One's P.O.V
The Lui Shirosagi, apologizing to you? Well this is unexpected.

"I...its ok Lui. I forgive you," Y/N reply.

Lui smile a little and blush too. "Woah. That's cute," Y/N thought.

Then Lui starting to smirk at you, which that made you blush like a tomato. (God his smirks melt my heart)

"Why's Lui smiling like that," you thought.

"Since your related to your brother, battle me," he said. "Wait...what!" Y/N squeal. "I want to see if your as strong as your twin brother."

Well...you did watch videos of him with his bey and what launches he use. Also you have one launch you practice so hard and you want to test it out.

"Sure Lui, why not."

Lui smirk and both of you guys walk to the bey park. Both of you guys stand your position.

"3! 2! 1! LET IT...RIP!"

Both of you launch your bey to the stadium. You already know that Luinor spin counterclockwise so this new launch you work hard will drain Luinor.

"(B/N)! Use (L/N)!" Yelled Y/N. Your bey command and charge towards Luinor.

"Take It Down Luinor. Lost Spiral!"

Lui's bey start glowing. Luinor hit (B/N) hard and sent your flying up.

"Your done Y/N," Lui speak cocky. "You don't have the strength like your brother."

Y/N smirk at him. "Huh?" Lui thought. "Think again Lui," Y/N snap back. "(B/N)!" Your bey glow with your (f/c). "Now (L/N)!" Your bey command and hit Luinor even harder. Both of your beys sent flying and burst in mid-air. Lui & Y/N score tied points.

"What!" Y/N yelled.

Lui was speechless for a second. "Dang, your very strong. You really do have Shakadera blood in you," said Lui.

You blush but smile at him.

Both of you pick up your beys. All the sudden, when Lui & Y/N lift their heads, lips been press each other. Both of you blush like crazy and couldn't separate their lips.

"Um...sorry about that Y/N," Lui reply trying not to stutter.

"Its ok Lui. It's just a accident," Y/N respond. "Let's battle again since we're tied," said Lui. "Yeah sure," Y/N smile.

You guys battle again and Lui won.

"Well that was f...fun," Lui stutter.

"STOP STUTTERING LUI!" Lui thought.

"Well I have to get going. I guess I might see you later then. Bye Y/N."

"Ok bye Lui," Y/N relpy.

Well this is a interesting day. You heard Lui apologizing to you. You battle him. And you KISS him on the lips for 10 seconds. Then there is a warm feeling tingling on your heart. Oh no, Y/N is having feelings on Lui. Then you felt a gentle grab on your left shoulder.

You turn around and your heart sunk. Guess who is it?

Its Shu Kurenai.

He look upset and concerned at the same time.

"S...S...Shu!" Y/N stutter. "What are you doing here?"

"There something I need to tell you about Lui Shirosagi you should know."

Y/N gulp and blush a lot.

"Did he saw what happen a last minute ago?" Y/N thought.

Now your heart is beating faster and feeling nervous.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I'm sooo sorry for not updating this book. I forgot I even made one.

I hope you enjoy it.