🌀Chapter 2🌀

(B/N) = Bey Name

"Here are your beys Y/N and Xander," said Gramps. "Thanks," you and Xander said it at the same time. "Jinxed! You own me a corn dog! No! Your buying it for me!"

"Fine I'll buy it for you," Xander sighs. "Yay. Your the best twin brother," you hug him tightly.

Xander look of his bey to think of a name.

"I'll call my bey Xeno Xcalius," said Xander.

"That's a cool name bro. Mine will be (B/N)," Y/N said cheerfully.

"I like that name little sis. Lets test it," said Xander. "Sure thing brother." Both of you guys stand at the bey stadium to beybattle.

Both of you guys yell "3! 2! 1! Let It...Rip!"

2 months later

"Hey Y/N. I want to show you something." Xander said. "What is it brother?" Y/N curiously ask. Then Xander blind fold your eyes.

You yelp when everything went dark. "Xander. What are you doing bro?"

"Its a surprise. I don't want to ruin it," Xander rely.

Xander is a little stronger than you in beyblade. You rather practice alone than training with your older brother. You knew he's one of the Supreme Four member but your curious about the other 3 members.

Xander pick you up to give you a piggy back ride.

This way:

Or

This one

This one. You guys choose.

He take you to the district tournament to visit Valt and Shu and see them battle too.

Xander put you down gently and unblind you. "Where are we Xander?" You ask curiously ask. "Open the door and see for yourself," he said.

So you open the door and come in. Your eyes begin to fill up with tears when you see Valt and Shu sitting on the couch, ready to battle.

Valt and Shu turn around and they are surprise to see you look different.

This is them when you open the door and their reaction.

"Y/N!!!" Both of them run up to you to give you a hug.

Like this:

You burst with tears to see them again

You burst with tears to see them again. "I miss you soo much Y/N," said Shu. "Me too," you relpy. "Both of you."

"Are you here to see us battle?!" Valt ask cheerfully. You were about to answer Valt's question when Xander step in.

" 'Sup guys. Its been a while." He relpy. "Xander my man!" Valt yelled of excitement. "This is the best day ever! Two of you guys are going to watch me win the match!" Said Valt.

"Sorry Valt but I'm going to win," said Shu. "As if," Valt reply. "Make me proud. Both of you," said Y/N. You give them a last hug before the ref called both of them to start the tournament. You watch the match and so far Shu win the match.

It was a close battle for Valt to win but he still have a positive attitude. After the tournament you chat with Valt and Shu for a couple of hours. Then Valt introduce his friends: Rantaro Kiyama, Ken Midori, Daigo Kurogami, and his twins siblings Toko and Nika Aoi.

"Wow Valt. Your wish came true to have twin siblings," said Y/N. "Yeah," Valt reply. "So your brother is Xander?" Rantaro ask. "Yup. He's my twin brother," you reply.

"That's cool," Ken reply on Besu.

"Who's older?" Daigo ask. "I hate to admit it but Xander is older than me," said Y/N. "Xander is soo tall but you are the same height as Valt," Shu chime in.

"Do you have a bey Y/N?" Valt ask eagerly. "I do." You show your bey to Valt and others. "Lets battle Y/N!" Valt shouted.

"Sorry Valt but we have to head back home," said Xander. "Aw," was Valt's answer. "Don't worry Valt. I'll battle you soon. I promise," you reply to cheer him up. "Yay!" Said Valt.

Both of you guys went to the mountain. Since you don't feel like climbing up the mountain, Xander have to carry you up there. Once you guys reach your location, you give your twin brother a hug.

"Thanks for the surprise Xander," you said. "Your welcome little sis." It was night time so both of you guys go to sleep.

But there is one question your so curious this whole day. Who are the 3 members of the Supreme Four? You thought of asking this question first thing tomorrow morning.