Episode 1 : Part 4

Damon's P.O.V.

"I love you, Stefan."

"I love you too, Elena."

"Is this wrong? Hooking up two weeks after Damon died?" She asked.

"Yes! It's so wrong!" I yelled.

"No. He's dead.. We need to move on."

"But I loved him."

"And you LOVE me! Get over him Elena." Stefan said.

"I'm right here! What are you dong brother?" I asked.

Neither one payed any attention to me. They can't hear or see me right now. I flashed into Elena's room. How did I get here? Elena was sleeping. She looked so peaceful. Wait! Now how did she get here, she was just at my house?

I heard something in the hallway. She sat up. "Hello? Somebody there?"

"Elena?" I said. No answer. Still she can't hear me.

She stood up. "Hello?" Someone lunged at her with a knife and stabbed it through her heart.

"Elena, no!" I yelled.

The blood in her body stopped circulating and she turned into stone. I tried to help her but I couldn't feel her, I couldn't feel anything. It flashed me to Caroline's house.

"I'm so happy he's gone." Caroline said.

"Yeah me too, now I can have Elena." Stefan said.

"Dude! No you can't!" I yelled.

"And me." Caroline sped towards Stefan and tore off his clothes.

My eyes opened. Those were all dreams, thank God. I was lying in something. Like a box? I tried pushing it open but I couldn't. It was locked. The only bright side about this is that I can touch the box I'm in, but I still have no idea where I am. "Somebody! Help!" I yelled. It wasn't a small box, so at least I could move around. I'm hungry. I see someone laying next to me, so maybe they have some blood left in them. Even though the box wasn't small, it was certainly not big. I struggled to get the person next to me. I put my mouth on it, but no fangs. If the other side is gone, then how am I here? Did all of the people on the other side get put back on earth, but strip us of our supernatural abilities? Now I'm really getting hungry. "Hello? Anyone there?" I yelled. I couldn't hear anything for the first time in a while. "HELLO?"

Hii, okay so I know this Part was really short, but I have to go to Episode 2. Thank you guys sooo much for reading, it means a lot and I'll be writing as much as I can.

-Jenna