Chapter 6 a howl

I'm trying to do something new, in this chapter there will different point of views! Please tell me if it woks,as in its easy to read..., in the comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Froststar yelled directions all around her camp "apprentices, get more warriors from different clans to join the battle and be quick! Strongpaw, you stay fight with us". Strongpaw dipped his head at his leader, and joined his mentor.

Holecloud was terrified, he had seen foxpaw bound of the slope like a monster, but still, his fear that warned him foxpaw might not make it back in time to summon warriors, stabbed at him like a rock.

"Holecloud" a howl came from the highrock and holecloud spun around.

"Why are you here?" Froststar asked, but as she leaned forward she could see confusion glinting in the deputy's eyes.

"Its froststar" the leader added, her tail slashing from side to side.

Holecloud shook himself as he had heard the familiar name and smiled.

"Why are you here?" Froststar repeated angrily.

"We meant to look for sorrowpelt and tigerlily" his tail swooped the ground to indicate the two dead warriors, lying next to froststar, their eyes blind as the moonlight.

It's no time to ask more questions and froststar ran toward cloudthroat "go and help whitedrizzle!". The medicine cat nodded and ran toward the medicine cat's den.

Froststar looked around herself. But a roar made him turn around, just in time before he saw an enormous paw stabbing him in the belly.

Froststar breathed heavily as he persevered to call out for help, but the only answer that came was another stab on the belly, and all he saw was black again.

Holecloud went over to larchstar, and when the leader nodded they ran to the nearest dark warrior, surprising it as larchstar bit fiercely on his leg. And as the dark warrior turned around to face larchstar, holecloud went behind it and dug his claws into his hind leg.

The dark warrior growled with fury and confusion showed in his eyes as he turned to holecloud, kicking larchstar behind him. In the same heartbeat, holecloud ran away and the dark warrior began chasing him. Oh starclan no! Then he saw froststar, lying on the soft ground, breathless.

"Froststar" flamestar yelled "do your duty!". Froststar stammered as her firmer leader gazed at her with unblinking eyes "you already lost two lifes in the past moon"

"But I fight for my clan" froststar yelled through chocking sobs.

"Your clan won't exist if you don't fight together" flamestar snapped as he disappeared "lead your clan to glory!"

Froststar was gazing at her paws as she slowly opened her eyes. Holecloud was struggling with a dark warrior. Remembering flamestar's words, she got up and yelled "warriors gather around here if you can"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If this chapter confused you with all the point of views I would like to know, I won't be angry or anything, just tell me it would be a great help.