trois

Sehun's  POV:

Sehun's POV:

I had only half an hour left until the end of my shift, as it was 5:30pm now, and my shift ended at 6pm. I purposely told Junmyeon to meet later so that i can fix myself a little bit (or a lot).  I decided to go out for a smoke and text him to ask for his address. After that, I went back inside to finish my work for the day and finally leave.
I went behind the counter and started wiping cups, cleaning and doing my job, when someone put their hand on my shoulder.
- Are you excited that you finally get to go on a date with him? - said, with a small chuckle the person, who kindly decided to startled me. That voice, not surprisingly, turned out to be my best friend and current coworker Kim Jongin. He looked at me with his deep- brown eyes and i could, surprisingly, sense only sincerity in his look. He knew how much i was longing for that moment. That date. For the moment, in which I finally get to put my hands on my property.
- Yeah, very. I've wanted this for quite a long time now, I think you know that yourself. - I let out a small laugh knowing that i had indeed talked his ears off about Junmyeon.
- I do know for sure, you didn't and still haven't stoped talking about him. - he looked at me with a jokingly annoyed look.
We just laughed the rest off the shift off, in some dumb, pointless conversations until it came my time to leave.

....

I finally got at home at around 18:30 and went straight to my bathroom to take a shower.
I came out of the bathroom and went straight for my closet because I didn't have all the time in the world. I pulled out a black polo and black skinny jeans. I then put them on, tucking the polo in and putting a dark red blazer over it. I sprayed some cologne on and went to put on my shoes and coat. I took my car keys and
wallet and went out the door.

.....

I was leaning on my car and scrolling through some random shit, while waiting for Junmyeon. After a few minutes I looked up after hearing him calling out for me and to say that I was stunned by his appearance was an understatement. He was dressed in a loose wine-red shirt that was tucked in his black, not to mention quite tight, ripped skinny jeans and wore a pair of black Vans. His outfit was nicely complimented by some reddish, light make up. He was literally a masterpiece. He always was. 'Oh, I can't wait 'till i get to ruin that pretty face of yours, baby.' When I finally got to my senses, after spacing out, he was already next to the car, in all his glory, smiling softly up at me. I smiled back and opened the door to the passenger seat for him. I walked over to my side and got in the car starting the engine.

3rd person's POV:

The drive to the restaurant, -that Sehun had in mind- was spent with comfortable silence, shy glances from Junmyeon's side and cocky smirks from Sehun's.
When Sehun finally parked the car in front of, the surprisingly for Junmyeon, expensive looking restaurant, Sehun got out of the car and went over to open the door for the smaller male.
- So....do you like it? - asked Sehun.
- It's very pretty. - said Junmyeon in awe. The restaurant was indeed quite nice with its beautiful, renaissance looking architecture on the outside. As the two boys went inside of the building, Junmyeon was even more stunned by the interior. The walls were painted in a dark scarlet with different golden ornaments all over them, the floor was made out of  mahogany wood with carpets on top, that were also a beautiful dark red. It was spectacular.
- A table for 'Oh'. - Sehun told the waiter.
- This way sir. - the waiter escorted them to a table.
As they sat down Junmyeon pulled at Sehun's sleeve.
- Sehun, this place is amazing but are you sure that we can afford it. - Junmyeon was very much concerned for the bill that they were going to pay.
-Don't worry your pretty little head about it. Just choose whatever you like. - Sehun smiled at the smaller male.
-Well, okay then. If you say so. - Junmyeon smiled back.
.......
-I had a great time, Sehun. Thank you a lot for today. - said  Junmyeon.
-It was my pleasure, doll. - said Sehun, taking Junmyeon's hand in his and kissing it.
At that the smaller's cheeks became flaring red color.
-Well, shall we go then. - the black-haired male suggested, going to the car and opening the door for Junmyeon.
-Oh, yeah of course. - the said male smiled.
After Junmyeon got in the passenger seat, Sehun got in the driver's one.
.......
-Thank you got the ride and for the date. - said Junmyeon, blushing a little.
- As I said, it was my pleasure. - smiled Sehun.
Just as Junmyeon opend the door and stepped with one of his legs out of the car, he turned around abruptly.
-Thank you again. - he said, kissing Sehun on the cheek and scrambling quickly out of the car, closing the door with unnecessary force. If Sehun was completely honest, he was left looking dumbfounded at Junmyeon's seat for probably a minute or so before speeding away to his own home.