Baby I love you I'm in love with you (I'm Sorry)

Dre POV
We were on our way to Michel'le promo tour and her tour bus was coming to pick us up. I'm not gon lie I really miss the hall out of her.
Hell I'm in love with her no other bitch could have done that to me but her. I've never loved like this before ever. My biggest problem with it is that I get angry quick and have no patience. I tend to take stuff out on her quick. I don't want to lose her at all I don't I'm afraid to real shit I can't imagine life without her. So the bus pulls up we all get on ( DOC,Eazy,Ren,Yella). Michel'le not even on here yet I can't wait to see her bruh real shit.

Michel'le POV

So today is the day of my promo tour and I got to say I'm nervous, not only because of my tour but because the whole NWA going to be on my tour with me and Dre is ther smfh.
I really don't feel like dealing with his ass
Tichi let's go
Girl bye I'm surprised you ain't turn around when you found out about NWA on the tour with you
Look I have to make this money regardless I'm not worrying about that.
That's a different conversation for another time.
Well I hear you but you know Dre ass gonna bug the fucking shit out you that's why I was saying that.
Tichi I know I know but I'm chilling and not thinking about him right now
True but I just want you to be happy and safe
I know Tichi

No POV
Everybody in NWA and the posse filled Michel'le tour bus up it was bunk beds then there was Michel'le personal room all the way in the back. She had her own shower room while the rest of the guys shared restroom. She has yet to get on the bus, she on her way and she close by
Several minutes pass by and she at the bus loading most of her luggage on the side. She walks on the bus occupied with a phone to her ear headed towards the back where her room is and Dre stares at her and her every move.
He was thinking about how he was going to make his first move since the breakup.
Michel'le was walking around her tour bus room trying to get comfortable and settled.
Dre got up and made his way to conversation with DOC who was near michel'le's room
Everytime michel'le passed him he eyed her down.
Then she ended up closing the door.
As she watching tv and snacking someone knocks on her door.

Michel'le pov
Who is it
"Its Ren"
Oh come on in
Hey wassup
Hey ren how you been holding up
I've been good we going to rances Chicago pizza, that's what I came back here to tell you
Oh ok bet thanks ren
Dre POV
What you doing here nigga
Ren- nigga shut up I was just chopping it up wit my homie
Let me get some time with her real quick.
Michel'le- ("rolls eyes and look out the window")
Baby I missed you
Michel'le: (crickets)
Baby talk to me (tries to grab her chin and turn it towards him)
Oh so you acting stubborn now that's what we doing
Michel'le- wtf you want dre
I want you back I miss and love you tf
Nope you got your hands filled with baby d.
Nah baby she was just something to fuck on for a minute
Michel'le- yea while you had me on tour with you this whole time.
Baby I'm sorry
Michel'le- Tuh ( rolls eyes)
I love youuuuuu
Michel'le- ( Smacks teeth) bye Dre give me time to think.
Huh?!
Michel'le- I said give me time to think Dre
Okay
I got up and left I love michel'le so fucking much she is my everything if she leaves me idk what I'm going to do
Life feels so crazy without her
I know I keep fucking up but I'm going to try this time because I really love michel'le.

Anonymous pov
Dre is nervous as hell about losing the lady of his life
Michel'le is thinking about moving on she tired of being hurt physically and emotionally. She is drained.
They finally arrive to the pizza place and dre could not take his eyes off of michel'le and her every move. He was not trying to let her out of his site. Michel'le notice the tension and wasn't in the mood to engage with anyone.
Dre was praying and hoping michel'le came to her senses cause he wasn't taking no for an answer.
Baby D on the other thought her ass was doing something good cause she got michel'le sloppy seconds lil did she know dre mind been on michel'le since she left him. Baby d is a lost cost dre won't be fucking with her for long. He only wanted to see how the pussy and head was. It wasn't as good as Michel'le's. She not Michel'le period so right now Dre is like fuck baby d he dgaf, but he know he got to straighten this shit with michel'le out cause in his eyes she ain't going no motherfuckin where period. If he can't have her nobody else will. Michel'le just want to keep her distance for the sake of her sanity and safety. She doesn't fuck with baby d or the whole jj fad crew at all she been doing her own thing. She eating her pizza and thinking about how the tour going to turn out. She know she have to work twice as hard to have a phenomenal show. She can't wait to show out on stage.
Her dreams finally coming true.
She just couldn't accept the fact it came with a price.
She sometimes question whether it's worth it or not. She really was torn cause she was happy yet so terrified and happy at the same time.