Chapter 1- Loved but Kidnapped

"Hong! Jeff! Hurry up!" You shout to your two friends who are running after you. That whole summer you guys had just volunteered for a day camp as leaders. You guys were running to the bus stop where the bus was about to cross the street. They quickly catch up and the bus stops at the stop. You all tag your cards and find a seat. "I told you that we shouldn't have waited for that last game of chess, Hong!" Jeff says. "Hey, I'm probably not going to be able to see Lucas for another year so what the hell!" He replies smiling in his victory. "You're the one with the bus app, you're the only one who knows when the bus is coming!" You say, laughing a little.

A lady and her daughter look at you three with a confused look on their faces. You three apologize and laugh a little, silently. You look up at Jeff who's smiling at you.

"What" you say, smiling back.

"I just noticed how cute your lisp is" he says.

"..." you try and hide the rosy color forming on your cheeks.

"Hey, don't try hiding that beautiful face of yours," He says, moving the hair out of your face.

You move a little closer and he puts his arm around you.

"Uh...." Hong says. He quickly pulls up his phone and dials a number.

You simply shake your head and take the phone from him. You hang up the number and put the phone in your bag. "Phone away, we aren't gonna see each other for another year. So I want to spend every second talking to you two, even if this is a little awkward." you laugh.

~Small time skip~

You get off the bus with Hong and Jeff and walk down to the building where everyone was meeting. You trip over something and fall on your ankle. "Ow ow ow!" You say, lying on the ground, holding your ankle. Jeff quickly runs over and runs a finger down the side of your face. "Shhh Y/N (for now it's gonna be Megan), it's gonna be alright," he tells you. Hong runs over and pulls up your pants leg a little to reveal your ankle. "Oh jeez, it might be twisted or something," Hong says, worried. Jeff picks you up bridal style and kisses your cheek. "We'll have Kevin check it out," they say simultaneously. You grab Hongs arm and pull him over and hug him. Right after you snuggle up to Jeff's chest and say, "you guys are the best guy friends ever." Hong grabs your bag and Jeff's bag and picks up his phone. You three run down to the building and barge right upstairs to the residence floors.

"Hey what are-" Kevin starts. He sees you being carried by Jeff and notices your ankle. "Follow me," he instructs. He quickly runs upstairs with Jeff and Hong not too far behind. He opens up a room which reveals his room, along with your coordinator, Derek's, room. Jeff lies you down on the bed and sits next to you. You rest your head in his lap. Derek walks up to you and asks, "What happened? Weren't you guys supposed to get ready?" He asks.

You quickly explain what happens and Kevin walks back into the room with an ice pack, a towel, some bandages and a pillow. He quickly examines your ankle, pokes it around to see how bad the pain was and breathes a sigh. "We'll, it isn't broken, nor is it sprained. But it is twisted so don't use it a lot for the next couple days." Kevin says. He puts a pillow under your foot and wraps the ice pack in the towel. He wraps your ankle with the bandage and puts the ice pack on top. "You should be fine." He says smiling.

Jeff decides to stay there with you while Hong goes out to bring up Harrison. Harrison's a good friend, and you need to talk to him for a while. 

"Hey, what happened?" Harrison asks. 

"I just tripped over something, it's not that bad," you laugh.

"Oh. Wll that's just clumsy you," He jokes.