Chapter 2-Jeff or Hong?

You wake up in a room, arms tied to a bed. Jeff is next to you, eyes closed, arms tied to the bed as well.

"Jeff"

"Mm?"

"Wake up"

"I am"

"What happened?"

"Remember me?" A curly haired boy says. He steps out of the shadow into the sunlight streaming into the room. He has green eyes, tattooed and pretty tall. You instantly recognize his voice and glare at him.

"You look cute in those shorts," he says. You look down to realize you're wearing a loose crop top and super short shorts. You pull the blanket over your legs and look over at Jeff. He's sitting up next to you, wearing only sweatpants. You blush but turn back to face your kidnapper. "C'mon, we need to talk to you guys," he says, sternly. He walks over and roughly unties the two of you. He calls in 2 other boys and they hold your arms behind your back and lead you to a living room. Hong is sitting at a couch, staring down at his hands. The two boys push you down on the couch and they start to talk.

"Alright, you three. We need to explain some rules around here," the curly haired one starts. "My name is Harry, but you adress me as Sir or Master. Same for all the other boys."

"Master? We are not your slaves," Hong starts. "We live in Amer-" He's cut off by Harry interrupting him.

"You are now. And you don't want to find out what we can do if you disobey." His voice is stern, scary even and it must've been to Hong because he stayed quiet. "Rule 2. Obey all orders or a punishment will be made," He says as he hovers his lips over your neck. You pull away and into Jeff's arms. He holds you and the blonde one starts talking with a thick Irish accent. "Rule 3. Entertain us whenever we want. It can get very quiet and boring around here without a girl," he says, a smirk on his face. You feel Jeff's grip get tighter on you as he speaks.

"Rule 4," the black haired one says, a little too enthusiastically. "No running away, escaping or going anywhere without us. The punishment will be a lot worse if you even think about it."

You decide to talk, voice a little hoarse from not talking for a long time. "How are you going to keep us from the world? My parents are probaby worried!"

"None of your families know who you are. The people at the organization you volunteer at think you went home together," The blonde one says.

"I go to club every friday."

"They'll just think you're really busy."

"I go to club a lot around Carnival time."

"Same thing."

"School."

"Pulled you guys out. You won't need a job, you're staying with us for the rest of your lives."

"Whatever."

The blonde speaks up again. "This brings us to our next rule. Rule 5. Respect us and our friends. This means no backtalk, no attitude, just respect. Disrespect gives you a punishment. You're about to see." He walks up to you and stares at you up and down. He motions for Jeff to let go of you which he hesitantly does. You stare at him, wondering what would happen. He pulls you up and sits down. "Sit," he says. You sit on his leg but he pulls you into his lap and moves you on his boner. "You're gonna stay here until we're done talking," he whispers into your ear. "I should introduce myself. I'm Niall." You shiver at his voice as he pulls you down even further. "Don't think we forgot about you, Hong," Harry says. He walks up to him and delivers a hard blow to Hong's stomach. You feel your eyes start to sting as tears start welling up. You grab Hong's hand as he pushes himself up and look at him with sympathy.

"Rule 6. Jeff and Hong, you will be doing something slightly different than Megan here," The black haired boy says. "You'll be doing some.... Fun things with her." You feel Niall pull you further into him and rests his head on your shoulder.

"Last rule, for now. Your scheule" The black haired one says. He hands you a piece of paper:

Monday-Harry

Tuesday-Niall

Wenesday-Zayn

Thursday-Liam

Friday-Louis

Saturday-Random

Sunday-Off

"Now, choose someone for today. You'll start your schedule tomorrow, but tonight you get to choose to loose your v-card to," He says.

"I need to know your names first."

The rest of the guys introduce themselves and you nod at each one.

"I choose Jeff.... Or Hong."

"Fine. You have the rest of the day to choose. Go back to your rooms. We have some shopping to do," Louis says. All three of you get up and walk down the hallway to your bedrooms.

"I'm next to you guys if you want to talk," Hong says.

You and Jeff nod your heads and walk back into the bedroom. He closes the door behind you and hugs you. You start crying into his chest as he rubs your back and holds you tight.

"W-why? I just want to go h-home with you guys and live my life again...."

"Shhh..... It's okay, I know, I miss them too," Jeff says, a tear about to roll down his cheek.

After a couple minutes of standing in the room and holding each other you decide to go over to Hong's room. You see him lying on his bed holding his gut and eyes squeezed shut in pain.

"Hong? Did he punch you again?"

"No, that punch earlier's starting to kick in... Ughhhhh.."

You walk over to him and sit next to him.

"I'm really sorry... If I hadn't been so clumsy and tripped and twisted my ankle, we wouldn't be here," you start. Jeff walks over and sits on the other side of Hong.

"Lie down, dude. Megan, go get some ice."

"Okay"

You stand up and walk to the kitchen. Niall's standing in the kitchen looking through the fridge full of leftover Nando's.

"Niall?" you ask quietly. He turns around with a box in his hand. "Yes?" he reples.

"Can I get an ice pack or something?"

"Sure. What for?"

"Hong doesn't look too good, Harry punched him good."

"I know, I wish he didn't have to do that. I don't like this whole sex-slave thing but I kinda have to go along with it or I loose my job."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

He quickly hands you an ice pack and kisses your forehead. "That's part of my proof that I actually care for you," he says as you stare at him. You walk back to Hongs room and hand it to him. "So...." You start. The awkward environment starts to get to you and you stand up to go back to your own room. You look through the closet, finding a tshirt and jeans and you pull them on. You grab a black vneck and jeans and walk back into Hongs room. You toss them at Jeff and walk back out.

~a/n~
Whoops, forgot to publish this. Time to do that!
See ya piggies and ducklings!
~M