Chapter 4 (Part 2)

While swinging my enchantment claws, I exorcise the sea of impurities.

"Toryaaaaaaaa!"

I defeat another impurities in front of me one after another, slash, exorcise, I run through the battlefield. In order to let Jinya-san and the others escape safely, we have to defeat as many impurities as possible.

"Yosh clear! Go forward 20 meters from here!"

The tactic is simple. Just aim at the outer edge of the crater, jush dash straight. While attracting the enemies coming, we take down all together. I look up to the air and shout.

"Shimon! The enemy is two meters right behind me! Finish it!"

"Got it!" Shimon answered. In the next moment, blades of feather immediately flew behind me and cutted down the chasing muddled (impurity) to two.

Really, Shimon also skillful. Even though his eyes can't see, he's able to take down the enemies precisely with just my instruction.

"Yosh next! Ten meters in the direction of two o'clock in the front, fifteen meters in the direction of ten o'clock!"

Is this also the result of having spent a long time together on the training island? When and no matter how Shimon commence the attack, the trick of such action can be understood somehow.

Perhaps it's the same over there. On the ground and in the air, although the distance should be separating us, our mind and body are completely united.

"The next is very close behind! Seven meters!"

"Got it!" While controlling the blade, Shimon gave a bitter smile. "By the way Mayura! Aren't you overworking me too much?! There were also some that you can take down yourself!"

"Well, it's my gratitude for giving me a terribly Spartan training!"

When I cried out, Shimon reluctantly agreed right? While shattering the blades of feathers around, "Good grief" shrugged his shoulder.

"Well, your welcome, right?!"

While I bickering with Shimon, I taking down a black mountain with a full swing. Even though I fight while risking my life, it's kind of fun. It was strange to feel that way. It's not that I'm not afraid of getting hurt at the battle, but together with Shimon, I don't feel much fear. It's certainly thanks to the courage that he gave me.

"Somehow, my body feels so light......"

There is also the results from the training, but that's not the only reason. A comrade you can rely on lending me power. And because those who should be protected are behind me, I can keep swinging this arm.

۞

Jinya Yosami was clasping his fist while staring at the girl's back.

That girl-Mayura Otomi they have treated her badly in onder to drive Mayura Otomi from the island. Despised that she had no ability or preaparedness, they took a rude attitude. They also didn't do a thing such as respecting her as the family had nor did they even listen to her words.

But she is now stretching her body in order to save themself. Even though no matter how you think of it, the situation is hopeless, she don't mind getting hurt, and she's determinedly facing the impurities.

"Mayura-sama......!"

Jinya gritted his teeth.

I guess we don't know anything about that girl. On the countrary, we weren't even trying to know her, weren't we-----.