20.20 What the hell happened☠️

"Either we smoking or we drinking or we at each other's throat" - Mila J
====================================================================================
Xodia Welsher
Date : A random day in March
Pov : 1st

"NIGGA FUCK YOU" I say throwing a picture of us at the wall.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING TO LIKE THAT" He walks up to me pining me on the bed.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME JAH" I say squirming under him. I bite his shoulder witch causes his grip to losen.

"FUCKKK" He yelps as I push him off of me and get on top of him.

Wait wait

"Yes ?"

How the fuck did all of this happen

"Oh yeah okay okay let's go back"

Me and Jah had been going strong since December. We spent a whole lot of time together and everything was great. We were taking it slow and just enjoying each other. All of that changed at this very moment.

"Hey baby" I say as Jah came threw the door. He was always over here so we both thought it was best he have a key.

"Hi" He says removing his shoes and sitting on the couch.

"That's a dry ass response" I say scooting next to him.

"You okay ?" I say looking into his eyes. I couldn't make out the expression.

"Xodia I need you to move, I need fucken space" He says pushing me to the other side of the couch. I've never been a crazy girlfriend .. then again I never even been a girlfriend but this motherfucker right here. Jah did two things for me I will never forget , he brought me out my shell and made me into physco bitch.

"I didn't fuck your bitch so calm your nipples. Nobody did anything to you for you to have all this pussyboy attitude" I say getting off the sofa.

"Vro shut the fuck up, I was in the studio nobody got a attitude but you" He says getting on his phone. Lately that's all he did. On his stupid ass phone.

"Man, Jah, Im trying to stay calm but you been acting like a complete asshole lately"

"If I'm acting like a asshole break up with me" He says. I felt my heart drop into my ass.

"Unfucken believable" I say going up to my room. I grab my rolling tray and spark a pre-rolled blunt. After a few more pulls I put it out.

"Xodia Can I come in" Jah says knocking on the door.

"Go ahead" He walks in and comes over to me. I can smell the henny as soon as he walked in.

We spent the next few weeks like this. Either not around each other or drunk and high with each other. It got to the point we'd avoid each other because all we did was argue while sober.

Now back to the present.

"Just get the fuck out Jah" I say tearing up and pointing to the door.

"Man whatever" he says walking to the door and slamming it behind him. When he walked out that door I felt like it was our last chance at a happy story.

(// hey y'all I'm back. I just wanna let you guys know I'm so thankful for ya. I seen the comments and I felt the love. Truly I just needed something to life my spirts after everything that happened and I'm glad y'all understood. I'm sorry if I didn't respond but I saw each and everyone of them .. I love you all so much. I might publish a chapter separate to this to explain what happened after with me but idk if ya wanna know //)

(\\ I wanna start this new thing where I support up coming writers so comment some books I should read and I'll give the author a shout out if I like it. It's just something to give back for everything y'all given me. //)

(\\ To start it off ya should go check out @Vayabecrazy book , she's an up coming writer and I like it so far so yeah //)