~False Birthday cheat~

FINN X GIRL
Warnings - cheating, cussing, depressing thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOUR POV
Today is Finn's birthday but he is away filming so with the help of the ST cast I'm going in a plane to see him. I'm going to stay for 3 weeks. It's going to be super fun staying with Finn for 3 weeks. The ST cast are going sneak me in while Finn is filming a scene or something and I'm going to surprise him inside his trailer nothing can go wrong. After a 4 boring hour flight Noah came and picked me up from the airport. I snuck Into his trailer and put my luggage in-front of the door as well as a chair so when he comes in the first thing he will see is me. I waited for 30 minutes but the weird thing is his scene was supposed to be done 20 minutes ago and earlier before I left he wouldn't answer my calls. I decided to go looking for him. After 8 minutes I found him but not how I wanted to find him. He was locking lips with a girl. It felt like a million knifes were stabbing my heart over and over. I wanted to vomit just at the sight of that. I ran away I don't know where but I need time to process this.
FINN'S POV
E/N(your enemy's name) just kissed me. That is disgusting. I pulled away and asked her why she did that and explained that I'm not interested and that I have a beautiful girl at home waiting for me. She may be hours away but I still love her so much. She didn't seem to care that I had a girlfriend so I left her their. I heard something but I shook it off. I left to my trailer and I saw a chair? And some luggage next to them with a pretty tag saying Y/N. Oh no what if she saw the kiss? No she couldn't be here no way maybe it's the guys playing some prank on me. She's back home not here there's no way. I ran outside where I saw the cast talking. Once they saw me they smiled asking where Y/N was. I started at them trying not to cry but failing miserably. They just started at me with a confused look on their face. Once I explained everything they had a panic expresión on their faces. They cared for her as much I did and just the thought of Y/N thinking bad about herself, heartbroken, alone in the street destroys us. We all decided to look for her so we went separate ways to find her and promised to call if we did find her if we don't find her I don't know what we'll do. I took her luggage and put it in my car hopping we can find her. Finally after 30 minutes Gaten called us saying he found her. A great amount of stress was lifted off my back yet I was nervous of what she'll do when she sees me. Gaten said to meet him in his house. When I got here everyone was holding Y/N down. Y/n's cheek was stained red and her eyes were puffy. The sight of her broke me. They held her down for enough time to me to explain the misunderstanding. Once they let go she leaped up and hugged me kissing my all over my face. I was so happy that she wasn't mad and the sight of us was the best. I even heard someone take a picture. I'll make sure to make them send it to me. After a while Y/N got off me and said I know it wasn't you but I still need payback for that. The guys and me were super confused they even stepped back since they thought she was going to hit me. Instead she went towards the door with us following behind. There was a boy our age walking down the age. Y/n went up to him, grabbed him by the collar, and KISSED HIM. We were shocked and I was furious. When she was done she gave him a wink and brought us back to Gaten's home. I yelled 'WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR' she licked her lips and responded with a simple answer. 'Payback' plus he's a good kisser. She smirked she was trying to mess with me. The guys just went 'Oooooohhh' which was not helping. Y/n spoke up saying 'chill we're good now. Anyway who wants cake since it's a certain persons birthday today' we all agreed and even if her payback was totally unfair I still loved her so much I'm glad we fixed this. Although I'm sure someone was filming the hole time probably Millie I'll tell her to send me the video later.