~Ghetto Girl~

Finn Wolfhard X Reader (Boy X Girl)
Y/N = your name
It's my first story don't judge please!!
Warnings: nun
———————————————————————————
NOAH'S POV
I saw the time on my phone. I realized I might be late to pick up Y/N from the airport. "Hey guys I'll be back later I have to get a childhood friend from the airport" I said as I stood up gathering my stuff from Finn's house. Everyone turned to look at me silent for a second or two before erupting with questions like "who!" And stuff like that. I guess I forgot to tell them. "Oh I'm picking up a family friend Y/N from the airport. My family LOVES her. We decided it would be fun for her to visit me here for a change of scenery. I knew her before I was famous she actually accompanied me to the audition for Stranger Things anyway see ya guys later" I got up and saw my mom outside in the car waiting for me. We waited a couple minutes for her plane to land until I saw her.We went for ice cream and caught up with everything we didn't tell each other when we video chatted. I guess I forgot she had that cousin here because we saw her in the ice cream shop not sure why she stayed with me instead of her. I saw her cousin take her to the side and give her something after giving her a big goodbye hug. I smirked when I saw Y/N stuff something in her ankle-high boots. I know what her cousin gave her, it was Y/N's switch blade. I'm guessing she didn't wanna leave it at her house so she shipped it to here cousins house and had her deliver it to her. I decided to introduce Y/N to my friends so she could have more friends but I better ask her before I do it"So do you wanna meet my friends?" She hesitated for a little before agreeing.
TIME SKIP
We're going to Finn's house I knew everyone would still be there not like I took that long anyway. I knocked to see Finn answer the door. I also saw Y/N texting some of her friends about who knows what but as soon as Finn opened the door Y/N put her phone away and looked at him. I honestly thought she was gonna scream and cling onto him like any other fan would but she didn't. She wasn't that impressed. That's new. He invited us in. As we stepped in Y/N looked all around before looking at everyone else who was staring at us. I introduced everyone to Y/N they greeted each other with handshakes or with hugs but Y/N had that spark in her eye saying she's about to do something. I guess I'm the only person who can tell even her other friends can't see it. Y/N's a tough person but really nice when you get to know her. I guess that's what happens when you attend a ghetto school where you can't leave out so much as in your headphones for less than 3 minutes or it would get stolen. After a couple minutes Millie was searching for something not only her but Gaten too. "Whatcha guys looking for?" I asked looking at them confusingly but for some reason I suspected Y/N had something to do with it. Millie said she was looking for her wallet but Gaten said he was looking for his watch. Out of nowhere Y/N left out that cute little laugh of her's I don't like her like that but since we're bffs we can say stuff like that to each other. We all stop what we're doing and just stare at her. She pulled out 2 watches and 3 wallets from her pockets. Me and Finn look at each other before standing up and patting our pockets only to realize we didn't have our wallets, Y/N did. I smiled knowing she was only playing around but nobody else seemed too amused with that stunt. She handed us back our stuff analyzing our faces when she finished looking at us her smile dropped but she still looked tough. She didn't like the look in their faces. Finn spoke up saying for all of us except Y/N to go to the kitchen for some 'water' but since Y/N is a guest we should get it for her. We all left to the kitchen and they were all pretty pissed at what she did. I explained the whole she goes to a ghetto school situation. They all had that look in their faces I couldn't read. When we all went back they seemed to hide their personal belongings I know Y/N saw it too. After a while Y/N spoke up saying "look at the time we should get going but guys I'm a big fan of your show so can I get your autograph please!" She pulled out pictures of them along with some pens so they could sign them. I was beyond confused but went along with it. Before they stated signing Y/N said "OMG! Wait I NEED to record this, NOW you can do it"she said after she pulled out her phone recording then signing it. When we were in Finn's front yard I asked her what if she was really a fan and if she was really gonna keep the autographs she responded with a "yeah I really am a fan but the autographs I'm going to sell them at school" that made so much sense. When we arrived home it was super late so we went to bed and cuddled not like my mom cares she knows we're just friends.