CHAPTER TEN

No One's POV

After the fight, all the pro-heroes went back and Todoroki went back to the dorm with a eyes that filled with sadness and anger.

Sadness that he didn't save Bakugou now and Anger that the villain freed infront of him.

As soon as I was about to open the door, Kind Bakugou beats me to it, I look at him tiredly as he greet with a smile but it changed into worried one.

"Hey, Is everything okay?" He questioned making me put my hand at his head rubbing it a bit as I put a small tired smile.

"Don't worry too much, everything is fine." I answered as we just stared at each other for a minute and he nod.

I walk straightly to my bedroom, but suddenly a hand grab my wrist softly making me turn around to see the Kind Bakugou looking away.

"I-if you n-need a-anything" He put his head down as a light blush was a now visible at his cheeks. "Please don't hesitate to tell me." He added making me look at him softly and smile.

"Thank you for worrying and if I need anything, I will tell you." I said making him look up with widened eyes and blushing face as I look at him again and make my inside of my bedroom, locking it, I sigh tiredly looking at the ceiling.

I walk towards the bathroom to freshening up myself, as I finish I dry myself with a towel and put my night clothes as I make my outside of the bath and laid down on my bed letting out a sigh.

And then when I feel the tiredness, I close my eyes feeling a kind of nervous but the tiredness was overwhelming that I drift to sleep fastly.

Shouto's Dream
(Warning ⚠: It may cringe you)

I open my eyes seeing a beautiful lake with a healthy green grass swaying back and forth because of the soft wind, I was mesmerized by the scenery infront of me making me walk closer to the lake and in amusement, I watch the fish swimming in a clear water of the lake but it ended when a very familiar voice called me.

"Oi! Half-half!" I turn around to see the real Bakugou was standing with a huge grin making me feel the guilt more making me look down.

"Oi! Are you being a loser again, Half-half?" He said.

"I'm sorry" I said in low voice as I still looking down in shame.

"What for, because you didn't capture the one who did this to me?" I slowly nod at what he said and after a minute I heard a tch.

"You're such an idiot" I close my eyes as he said it and I heard that he was getting closer to me.

"Don't be a pussy about that, when you meet that shitface again, make sure to beat his face to the plum! Did you hear me Todoroki?" I widened my eyes at what I've heard while slowly looking at Bakugou who was looking at me grinning.

'He didn't even get mad at me.' I though as I look at him slowly looking away and I didn't notice that my hand was reaching his face like I didn't notice that i want to reach him and slowly become mine, all the feelings that I've felt because of him and only him was getting clearer like the water in this lake.

"O-oi! What are you doing, Half-Half." He said as he look at me in shock but i just look at him and down to his lips as I feel my face getting closer to his.

"I just want to kiss you." I whisper and slowly landed my lips through his as I kiss him passionately letting all my feelings for him showed through the kiss. And there is it again my fast heartbeat and the butterfly feeling in my stomach all I feel was now in one.

I broke the kiss looking at Bakugou who was blushing madly, I also notice that he freezed up making me feel guilt.

"I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable, but I just want to make you feel what I feel towards you, even if you didn't feel the way I feel it's ok-" I didn't finish my sentence because Bakugou grab my collar and put me closer to him.

"Stupid" He said looking away with a red blush on his cheeks making him look cute. Then, he glare at me but I didn't expect for him to peck me on the lips making my eyes widened.

"I'm lucky that you feel the same way for me." He said making look at him in shock.

"Y-you like m-me?" He grunt and shake me.

"You idiot, I don't like you!" The sentence make me frown.

"B-because, I-i l-love you damn it!" He said as he let go of my collar facing his back at me.

'Cute' I though as a small blush was now in my cheeks.

"Well, I love you too, you Hot-headed boy." He snap and glare at me.

"What did you fucking say?! Repeat it or else DIE!" He said charging towards me with a small explosion in his palm but I just grab his wrist and softly poke his forehead.

"I'm just saying the truth." I said as he make his infamous angry face. I lean closer making his anger face turn into frustrated one.

"O-oi! Half-half, get the fuck away." He said looking at me as I give him a closed-eye smile.

"*sigh* Love is so powerful huh? Even a hot-headed, and a don't-give-a-f-in-the world get affected by it." I said making him tch.

"Whatever" He huffed as he look away with his arms cross.

"Hey, Bakugou look at me." He slowly look at me making me smile a little but with a determination in my eyes.

"I'll will capture that villain, and after that go on a date with me." He widened his eyes as his face redden in a minute.

"You!" a loud explosion happen near at the beautiful and peaceful lake.