Someone Has a Thing For Him❤️

Calum:

You Both Were In The 5Sos House. You Were Laying on his chest. "I Love You Y/N" You say, "I Love You More." He decides to go bring you out on a date. He decides to bring you to the mall. Ah the mall has some beautiful people. You guys decided to buy some pretzels. While you got them, you needed to go to the bathroom. "I Have To Go To The Bathroon, Need Anything Calum?", You Say. "I'll be here Y/N." While you were in the bathroom, a group of girls approach to Calum. "Hey Hottie, I'm Anhe." "Well I'm Calum, May I help you?"

"Yeah Wanna-"

You Come Back and look confused.

"Did I miss something Calum?"

"No Babe, Let's Just Go.", He Tells you.

Eventually you guys got to the house and He Tells You Later and You start a pillow fight.

.

Hey Guys! This Took me just like 2 days to write this! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this. My Friend from school has a wattpad and she got over 2K reads! Like how amazing is that! Im the one who made her discover this wesite, because you know who does not like reading a fanfic once a while or ven every second of the day? xD Comment down below maybe any other idea about what things I should write about because I get bored at school and I finish these stories. Also Comment down below who is your favorite out of 5Sos because you know. Yeah. Everyone has a favorite xD Anyway please vote my story! And suggest it to anyone. Ah My hands are hurting from typing because I am updating this on a computer and usually I am on my Phone or IPad writing these stories. So Yeah! Anyway I Hope you all Have a beautiful sparkly day, because I am freaking out avout school right now. XP BAIIII.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*^^^

That was written like 5 months ago. Sorry about that. Imagines will be up every 2-3 weeks, then preferences Fri-Sunday.

XOXO

- Fluttershy <3 ...