The Interviews

On the eve of the games we had our interviews. The tributes before us talked about how it was such a humblin expiriance it was going to be. Then kara got up there and shot my chances to smitheriens.

"Im extreamly excited." i cant wait to play." ceaser" what was it like leaving your family." It wasnt hard. I know im going home a victor." Ceasur." What about the boy that came with you? Do you think he will have a chance?" Kara " Are you kidding? he wont last a day. He's 4'5 not even taller than his brother!"

Then came my turn.

How are you today? Asked ceaser. Im ok, i miss my brother. Hes the only one im taller than." "How do you like the capitol?" ceasar. "Its nice alot of people though. im not good in crouds." "How do you feel about kara?" Ceasar. "I think she's overly confident. And a bit of a brown noser." "Haha, you sure arn't a timid one!" "yeah my mom says thats why i dont have many friends. i think its because im amazing and there just meddiocur." " So... as you were geting on the train you told someone to remember that your still taller than them who was it." It was my little brother, thomas." " So what are you good at?" "Im good at nothing. but im great at everything! Just kidding. i can climb trees pretty well and im manipulative and dont forget adorable." Well thats all the time we have good luck."