They Realize Their Feelings For You

Girls

*Emma Nelson*Emma realized her feelings for you when seeing Jimmy and you making out against the lockers it broke her heart she had ran off into the girls bathroom breaking down in tears confessing her feelings for you to Manny who had ran in after her asking what was wrong.

*Manny Santos*Manny realized her feelings the year you did after she became the school slut she started noticing how much you were ignoring and aviding her at all cost her heart broke thinking you were disappoint embarrassed and ashamed of her not knowing that real reaon was because you were in love with her yea she knew she was in love with her right then.

*Paige Michalch*Paige realized her feelings for you after you had beaten Dean's ass during a soccer match her heart filled up with love and happiness that was when it hit her she was in love with her best friend Sabrina.

*Ashley Kerwin*Ashley realized her feelings for you three days after you comforted her crying and broken form over Jimmy she started feeling love like she did with Jimmy but was confused if she was bi or not.

*Ellie Nash*Ellie realized her feelings when you were dating Manny the school slut so Ellie started fake dating Marco to make you jealous not knowing it actually was breaking your heart into.

*Alex*Alex realized her feelings for you the same night you kissed her and found out yours she also felt the sparks in the kiss just like you did.

Boys

*J.T Yorke*J.T realized his feelings for you when he comforted your broken hurt and crying form at the park on the swings.{J.T pov}Sabrina walked up the stairs i stepped in front of her saying"were are you going"in a nervous and worried tone she sighed saying"going to look for Jimmy now move J"shoving me to the side and walked down the hall i sighed knowing she's going to be broken when she founds him and Ashley together. Sabrina ran passed me and down stairs in tears out the front door i ran down and out after her following her to the park she sat on one of the swings i walked up wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her into my chest. She pulled back staring up at me saying"did you know J"i nodded biting my lip saying"yea Sabrina that's why i tried stopping you from finding them in that position"wiping away her tears kissing her forehead keeping her in my arms feeling my heart fill with love knowing i've fallen hard for her.

*Sean Cameron*Sean realized his feelings three weeks after you confessed yours to everyone in school.{Sean Pov} Emma and Sabrina are still not talking it's weird cause their the kind of sisters who have each others backs. I saw Emma and Manny walking down the hall when Sabrina stuck her leg out tripping a embarrassed Emma while everyone laughed with her when Emma stood Sabrina whispered something into her ear making Emma look at her with a shocked sad and sorry. J.T tried telling Sabrina something but Spinner pushed him back Sabrina smirk at J.t who stared between them shocked and confused Spinner says"J.T leave my girl alone"wrapping his arm around Sabrina's shoulder as they all walked passed Toby and i Spinner nodded at me i smiled before asking Emma what Sabrina said she tells me that Sabrina was pregnant but lost the baby. That shocked and made me kind've jealous cause i've been in love with Sabrina since we met in 5th grade.

*Jimmy Brooks*Jimmy realized his feeling for you when he saw Spinner with his arms on either side of you who laughed and blushed at his flirty words biting your lip.{Jimmy Pov}Walking down the hall with my arm around Ashley i glanced over hearing giggling just to find Sabrina trapped between the lockers and Spinner blushing at his flirty words she shook her head looking over our eyes connectted man i felt myself blush i'm so confused about my feelings for Ashley now because i think i'm in love with Sabrina.

*Gavin ' Spinner' Mason*{Spinner Pov}It's been a few days since i beat up Gio for trying to rape Sabrina who told me not to tell the princpal or cops about it that she had it all figured out. Looking down the hall i found J.T carrying a laughing and smiling Sabrina down the hall man i wish that was me yea that's right me Gavin' Spinner' Mason am in love with Sabrina i mean who wouldn't she's gorgeous and a fun person to hang out with plus she's a cheerleader.

*Craig Manning*Craig realized his feelings the morning after you cleaned and doctored his cuts and bruiseshe found himself laying beside your sleeping form he smiled kissing your forehead whispering"thank you for helping me Sabrina"thinking' and i love you' not actually saying it in case you heard what he whispered.

*Jay Hogart*Jay realized his feelings for you the same day Sean saved you from Jimmy.