Mike Dallas Catch Up

Who Your Portrayed By
*Mike Dallas*Maya Mitchell
Who Your Related To
*Mike Dallas*Cam{Younger twin brother}
How You Met
*Mike Dallas*Dallas and you met at Degrassi when Cam came into the with the team following behind you ran straight into your brothers arms{see you have been going to Degrassi since 7th grade you had a trouble making passed you only saw your family and Cam during the summer christmas an other vacations you live with your boyfriend Drew who you met online about two almost three years ago yea an older boy so what}.{Drew Pov} Hearing my girlfriend squeal and shout"CAM"i turned finding her in the arms of a boy who looked happy to see her at first i was jealous then i realized how much they favored each other an realized they were twins her being older then him i remember her telling me all about him coming here for hockey.{Dallas Pov}Hearing a girl shout"CAM"and felt someone pushing passed me i glanced up fixing to snap but stopped as i watched a young girl hug Cam who smiled at her with a happy and relieved look she jumped down facing us with him i froze in shock because they look so much alike Cam says"guys meet my twin sister Sabrina Sabrina meet the guys"she waved saying"hi Drew babe come here"i glanced over watching a football jock like guy walk towards us saying"hey i'm Drew your sister has told me so much about you"holding his hand out but let it slang back to his side as Cam glared him down saying"Your the guy who made my sister cry and think she was good enough"the guy frowned while Sabrina slapped Cam on the back of the head saying"Cam one Drew wouldn't ever think of doing that to me and two it was Drew Dixon"he says"sorry man"Drew nodded saying"it's fine don't worry i already took care of him with some of the guys she's in good hands"making Cam glance between him and Sabrina who was smiling up at Drew. After they walked away Cam shook his head saying"i don't like him"i chuckled saying"why"he says"because Sabrina has always had trouble with guys the reason why no one has ever met her is because she was sent here for getting in to much trouble with the law".
Your First Thought About Him
*Mike Dallas*{You Pov}'I'm glad my twin is with me now and i love Drew but gotta say Dallas be fine'
His First Thought About You
*Mike Dallas*{Dallas Pov}'Cam's twin sister Sabrina is so cute and gorgeous at the same time i never thought it was possible for a girl to look so innocent but badass at the same time'
You Realize Your Feelings For Him
*Mike Dallas*You realized your feelings for Dallas after Drew and you broke up because he was in loved with your best friend Bianca. Dallas and you had hung out more then usual making you fall hard for him.
He Realize His Feelings For You
*Mike Dallas*Dallas realized his feelings for you as he comforted your crying and grieving form over the lost of Cam your twin brother.{Dallas Pov}Hearing Sabrina screaming"AH CAM NO"i ran around the school finding her staring inside the green house while Eli and Claire tried calming her down. I ran towards them freezing as i looked at what she was staring at and found a dead Cam hanging up in the fan. She glanced away and made eye connect with me she ran straight into my arms crying i ran my hands through her hair feeling so guilty knowing it was mostly the team an id's fault that he killed himself i think 'Cameron Saunders i'll always love your sister and will take great care of her'.
He Ask You Out
*Mike Dallas*He asked you out a few months after the death of your twin Cam and knew it was finally a great time to ask before it was to late.
How You Reacted
*Mike Dallas*You cried kissing him smiling happy that your finally with the guy you've loved before your brother Cam's death.
Caught Making Out
*Mike Dallas*You stopped the make out session when he started running his hands up and under your skirt you are still a virgin.{You Pov}Dallas and i were making out on his bed him kissing down my neck which lead to my eyes rolling to the back of my head as i gripped his neck. It was all innocent and nice until his hands moved under/up my skirt i pushed on his chest whispering"stop"he stopped saying"what's wrong baby"i glanced down at my legs whispering"i'm still a virgin Dallas i'm not ready i'm sorry"blushing feeling so embarassed but as my head was tilted up by a smiling Dallas saying"it's cool baby girl i'll wait"kissing my forehead i smiled saying"okay".
You Fight/ He Makes You Cry{Dallas and you moved in together as you started your senior year while he was in college}