Lucas Valieri Catch Up

Who Your Portrayed By
*Lucas Valieri*Sarah Hyland
Who Your Related To

*Lucas Valieri*Jt{Older twin brother}

How You Met

*Lucas Valieri*Lucas and you met at Degrassi Johnny had thrown something that hit you in the head.{You Pov}I was talking and walking down the hall with Mia when someone threw something i fell to the floor feeling it hit my head.{Lucas Pov}Johnny threw the ball and it hit a girl i ran over saying"are you okay"she groaned sitting up saying"Yes hey Mia text Kyle for me"rubbing her head while getting up with my help.

Your First Thought About Him

*Lucas Valieri*{You Pov}'ugh i can't believe Johnny Demarcos hit me in the head with a football but damn his friend Lucas is hot as hell'

His First Thought About You

*Lucas Valieri*{Lucas Pov}'Damn Sabrina is gorgeous ugh she's friends with Mia'

You Realize Your Feelings For Him

*Lucas Valieri*You realized your feelings for Lucas a few weeks after meeting when Mia explained how he was Izzy's father it made you jealous and realize you were in love with Mia's ex/baby daddy.

He Realize His Feelings For You

*Lucas Valieri*He realized his feelings for you a few weeks after meeting also. Lucas had gotten so jealous of how close you and Spinner were it pissed him off that you weren't his yet.

He Ask You Out

*Lucas Valieri*Lucas asked you out a few days after realizing his feelings for you

How You Reacted

*Lucas Valieri*You smirked and tackled him to the floor kissing him hard whispering"yes Lucas"