Chapter 1: What Yo Name Iz?

"Look Mr.Grandey , I think I have a big story break if you'd let me out into the field to run it....." I sat in my bosses office begging to run the current scoop on Kim & Kayne's 'marriage' being a sham.

Let me take this chance to introduce myself, I'm ArMaiya Tate. I'm 23, and work for Intouch Magazine Company.

"Tate your an intern. No is the final answer." He grunted.

"You know what? Well you have that hoe ass intern Shania a chance to rub her stories which was no potential because she fucked you. Which is something I won't do. With that said I quit." I stormed out his office.

4 years of school for that.

§§§§§§§

I just gotten home, I grabbed my fluffy Elmo night shorts, a red tank top, and my black and red pantie set from the dresser. I hopped into the shower for 30 minutes.

I got out, and put lotion on my body then got dressed. I laid across my bed and played don't touch the white tile.

My phone started lighting up and buzzing.

"Hello?"

"MIYAAAAAA!!" Sierra yelled.

"Ughhh what you want?"

"Is you dressed I'm twenty minutes away!"she said perky as hell

"Why you so happy and for what?"

"THE AUGUST CONCERT IS TONIGHT!!!" She yelled once again "Bitch you ain't ready are you?!

"Ughh.."

"Get ready. Like now the concert start in 45 minutes!!"

"Okay I guess..." I hung up.

I walked into my walk-in closet. I grabbed some high-waisted jeans, a a black and white stripped tank top with the back cut out and my Oreos and some jewelry. I got changed and walked outside there was Sierra.

"LETS GO BITCH!! They say my baby daddy gonna be featured!" She yelled.

"Kirko don't want yo ghetto ass." I chucked getting in the passengers seat.

We laughed and talked the whole ride to Allstar Arena., we walked in handed the lady our tickets.

They had a couple of opening acts then the lights started flashing these thirsty bitches behind us was just yelling to the top of they lungs. I'm a fan but I ain't gonna die or some shit. He's just a dude right?

He ran up on stage, this one girl tried to run up on stage.. Like come on? Security pulled her down though I laughed so hard and this nigga August winked at me. I could tell I was red. "Awww so much for little 'Miss He's Just A Boy.'' Sierras laughed.

"Man I luv this shit

Man I luv this shit

Man I luv this shit

Man I luv this shit

And I luv this shit

And I luv this shit

And I luv this shit

It's 2 o'clock and I'm faded

This kush feeling amazing

Got a voice mail on my phone

From a lil breezy feeling X-rated

She told a nigga she hurting

I'm in the car and I'm swerving

I walked into her bedroom

I put it down that's certain