Chapter 4 :/

A/N (idk the point if this :-P ) yea so this chapter is sad and yea so yea and I was listening to SubZero&Sk3tch mini music vid called-'i sit down when i pee' so yer ON TO THE CHAPTER!!

{[Mitch's P.O.V]}

He jumped he actually jumped of the bridge the first thing i do is call 911 then start climbing down a rocky side to see where he landed, hoping he is okay.. When I get to the bottom the ambulance turns up and i see Jerome flat on the ground.. The thing about suicide bridge is in summer, as it is now, the water dries up so it's just dry dirt.

I run over to Jerome checking for a pulse and I feel a very faint one "HES STILL ALIVE" i scream and the ambulance people came and took him in the ambulance "he is just barely alive we need to take him now you may follow behind if you want" the lady said.

I got straight in my car and drove right behind the ambulance till I got to the hospital, i tried to go i to the room but they wouldn't let me so i sat outside and thought about my life at the moment..

I have a beautiful bitchy girl friend, a best friend who loves me, what next?!?

"Hey Mitch what are you doing here" i hear a voice say and without even looking i knew the voice it was Adam, i looked up to him and said "Jerome tried to kill himself.. What about you?? Why are you here??" "oh MAI gawd... I hope he's okay..and I'm here cause Ty tried to kill himself as well.." "Wow.. I'm sorry.." "No don't be i should of told him sooner" "what do you mean 'told him sooner' Adam" "uhh nothing bye" and he ran off, is Skylox real..

{[Jerome's P.O.V]}

I wake up on Mitch's couch with a strange feeling in my stomach, then i heard Mitch yelling at Kayla "JEROME IS MY BEST FRIEND I WOULD NEVER LEAVE HIM TO DIE!! AND I WOULD PREFER HIM OVER YOU" "THEN WHY DONT I JUST LEAVE THEN, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU DONT WANT ME HERE ANYWAY!!" Mitch wants me here more than Kayla. Then i see Kayla walk out of the house... And Mitch go into his kitchen and get a drink.. "Mitch what was that about?" i ask him "OMG JEROME YOUR AWAKE!" "Yea how long was i asleep??" "3 months i never thought you would wake up, but i stayed with you the entire time.. because I knew that I need you and want you in my life, Jerome i love you" "oh MAI gawd Mitch i love you to" and i go and hug Mitch, we pull apart and look into each other's eyes and kiss this is one of the best kisses i have ever had and i wish it could last forever but we needed to breath when we pulled apart there was a string of saliva connecting out lips....it was perfect.. "So you wanna watch a movie and maybe cuddle a little bit Jayreeem" he asked me and I blushed a little "of cause lil benj" i said back and he got the popcorn and the blanket and I got his favourite movie ready to watch.

As we sat down Mitch asks "Jerome what does that make us now??" "Mitch would you like to be my boyfriend and make millions of #merome fans happy??" "Of cause i have to say.......

No....."

My expression is blank..

"I'm kidding I'm kidding yes JAYREEM i would love to"

"Oh mai gawd your a jag.."

"I'm not just any jag.. I'm the jag master.."

A/N SEE HAPPY ENDING! No cliffhanger this time!! So yea i hope you enjoyed another chapter!! If you did slap that vote and follow button and if you are reading this comment:

#JagMaster

PEACE -_-//