Chapter 6 :'(

A/N hi guys.. So lately i have been really depressed.. Not wanting to talk to anyone except one person but that person got taken off me so i just talk as much.. This bright and bubbly person has turned into a sad depressed person because of a few people..

Well onto the story..

{]Jerome P.O.V]}

Everything was white i tried running but it was endless i tried screaming out Mitch's name but no one replied.. "Jerome" a booming voice said "Jerome you are here because of one reason" "what's that reason loud voice" i replied " Jerome you are in love with Mitch aren't you.." "Yesh i am and I would love to be back with him" "that was your imagination.. Mitch doesn't love you back.. i will show you real life right now". A big screen popped up and it showed me lying in hospital bed not moving... Then it changed to Mitch and i's house the view went into the house and you could hear Kayla moaning " Would you like to see what's going on" the voice asked "no i know what's going on.. How could Mitch do this... His best friend is in a coma and all he worried about is fucking his girlfriend!" the screen disappeared and the voice was gone..

The white started to disappear and turn into colour i was waking up.... To an empty hospital room..

{[Mitch P.O.V]}

"Jerome wake up please wake up" i say to him every few minutes... I have always been with Jerome since the accident.. i think Kayla's mad at me but i choose Jerome over Kayla because I love Jerome and not just in a best friend way.. Yes I said I wasn't bi or gay but I think I am bi and the one i love is Jerome..

I see him twitch and start to move his fingers and arms and murmur words he said "Mitch!! Mitch!!" "Jerome I'm here always have always will" i said before doctors and nurses came into the room and pushed me out. i tried to get back into the room but it was no use....

After 5 minutes they all walked out and a nurse approached me "Are you Mitch Hughes??" She asked "Yesh i am" "Okay so your friend Jerome is in a stable condition and awake so if you would like to visit him you can, and he should be able to go home in a week" "Thankyou Miss" then i walked into Jerome's room to see his beautiful face looking at me.. "Mitch what are you doing here" he asks i have a confused look on my face as he asks "why would you say that? I've been here the entire time!" "you have?" he asks shocked why is he shocked that I was here the entire time?? "i thought you would of been at home 'having your way' with you girlfriend" "Jerome nothing is more important than you.."

{[Jerome P.O.V]}

"Jerome nothing is more important than you.." I hear Mitch say and he blushes just a little bit... Does he like me?? Is my dream coming true?? Will i finally have my one my only Mitchell Hughes?? "Mitch mah gawd are you being Absolutely 100% Power Moves Serious??" he chuckles a little before saying " Yes Jerome 100% Power Move serious!" "I Love you Mitch.." WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT?!?! "Jerome... I Love you too" "you really do??" "Yesh JAYREEM i really do" i move over a little bit so Mitch could lie down next to me this was my dream come true.

"#Merome?"Mitch asks

"#Merome!" I say back

Then i fall asleep in his arms..

A/N #MEROME IS REAL!!! [i wish]