Chapter 7 :/

{[Mitch P.O.V]}

I had Jerome in my arms he's just so perfect!! While he slept i thought about my life.. At one point I'm gonna have to tell Kayla that I'm breaking up with her because I haven't talked to her the entire time Jerome's been in the hospital..

I see Jerome toss and turn in his sleep "Mitch, MITCH WHY!?!" I'm guessing he's having a nightmare.. "YOU SAID NEVER AGAIN!!" What is he dreaming about mah gawd.. "M-m-m-it-ch" he's crying now... Poor Jerome.. "AAAAAAAHHHHHH" he screams and jolts up out of bed.. "Jerome calm down it was just a dream" i try to comfort him but he's shaking and has the look of fear in his eyes "Mitch.. Promise you won't leave??" he asks looking into my eyes "I would never think of leaving you.." And I gave him a reassuring kiss on his head,

"I love you Mitch"

"I love you too Jerome"

"WHAT!?!?" we turn towards the door to see Kayla my ex who i haven't broken up with yet.. "MITCH EXPLAIN!!" "uhh.." I was speechless it was 2am and she bursts thought our door "Kayla why don't you just go away MITCH dosent like you anymore your a bitch who belongs in the dog house, Mitch loves me and only me and no one will take him away from me!!!!" I love how he always sticks up for me.. He is amazing!!! While Kayla just stands there laughing "You-you- Really think, He loves you, Only you?!?" She says in Between laughter. Jerome looks shocked... of course he would... Kayla said she would never tell anyone... What a bitch... Guess I have some explaining to do.. "Mitch... What is she talking a about?" He says sternly.. "AHHH ahh nothing babe she's making it all up.." I lie.. "Sure why don't you tell him about the little thing at the hospital!!" I getting nervous now.. Mitch cannot know.. "What don't you do away no one here likes you or wants you here... It's over and don't ever come back!!" She leaves with a smug face but left a lot of questions to answer.. "Mitch" Jerome says like he's mad-ish but soft.. "What was she talking about?" I don't know what to say but I just don't want to talk about it now.. "Can-can we not talk about it right now.. I'm tired.." I say snuggling up close to him.. "Okay.. Sweet dreams Benja" and I drifted off to sleep ready for tomorrow..