Arima: Datenight

Couldn't choose one so why not add both of em

Okay to the story

Arima asked me out on a date yesterday night and I accepted his request so here I am. Getting dress for our date...that is. "Here, I got you a present, don't investigate just put it on when you get it out" He said. "What is it!?" I asked out of curiosity. "Curiosity killed the cat" He said. "Heyy!" I whined. He smiled and left. I then took a quick shower and walked over to the bag. I pulled the rainbow wrapping paper out of the small white bag and pulled out some black underwear and a black bra.

It was a satin and lace but at the same time, ever so soft set. I snickered as I put them both on. I then put on a dark blue off the shoulder shirt with indigo denim jeans and beige block heels. I put on a long coat that reached my ankles, over it all. I then curled my long, luxurious hair so it was wavy. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. Not before checking myself out in the mirror (😘👉👉 lol) I got into my 2017 r8 Audi and drove to our meet up location, which was a fancy restaurant named Narisawa.

I got out my vehicle and looked around only to spot Arima standing at the entrance waiting. I then caught up to him and we went inside, "You look beautiful" He said, "Hah, quit being so phony" I chuckled, "I'm serious" He smiled and I laughed. We then got a table (After five years) and sat down to order. Arima then grinned. "Oh Arima, Wanted to Say Thanks for the Gif-" I said but was cut off by a tingling sensation against my... Heat (hell naw)

I gasped and Arima smiled. Widely. "Arima you sneaky little- Oooh if it's you who is doing tha-" I was cut off by it vibrating harder making me quietly moan. "Arima, cut it out" I loudly whispered. "No" He said (Boy you better run) I then moaned as I shifted on accident, trying to reach Arima to slap him, to a point were it hit my sensitive spot. One of my eyes we're shut as I winced "Arima I swear" I warned him. He then turned it off and I sighed in relief. (Finally you fucking douche), "No wonder you were being so suspicious about it you lil punk" I said.

He then flipped it on again and I moaned out. People from nearby tables stared as I held my mouth. Luckily we had our food, "Oh this food is amazing" I said trying to make it seem like I wasn't a freak. They then stopped as soon as I said that. "Phew, cut. it. out" I said, mad. After dinner we headed home. As soon as we arrived I kicked off my heels and layed down. Arima then layed besides me before smiling, "night" He said as he sprayed something in my face,  "Hey Arima what was that for.... " I said as my vision got blurry and i fell into the bed.

I then woke up in a black room, "Hello...?" I said into the oblivion hoping someone was there. I then felt a hand come by my nose and pull something from off my face. There stood Arima chuckling. I then tried to sit up but that's when I realized I was chained or rather Cuffed to the bed. "Uhh why am I chained to the bed" I asked. But Arima didn't say a thing. He then turned on the vibrator. Damn it I forgot to take it off! I moaned as he turned the setting up higher and higher, my moaned getting louder each minute. Arima then walked over to me and pressed my underwear against my crotch with his. (What the hell?!)

I then realized I was only in the underwear and bra he made me wear, "You look so sexy in that set" He said seductively in my ear. And that's what turned me on, "Thats turning you on isn't it" He seductively whispered in my ears only nibbling on my earlobe. (No shit Sherlock) I only moaned in response. "Arima please I want it" I moaned out to him. (Shut up begger!!!)That's when he ripped my bra off, teasing me more. He smirked "No" He said and kept it up. He then grabbed my waist. "I can't contain it anymore, I want more!" He then said as he sucked and rubbed my nipples.

(Hell naw to the naw naw ya) He then ripped my underwear off and took off his shirt and pants. He sucked and licked my neck before later I felt something hard poking at my entrance. I nodded as he slowly slide in. "Ooohhh" I moaned into his ear and he picked up the pace. "Mmmm (y/n) you feel so good" He moaned into my ear (🤢🤔😑) (NASTY) he went faster and faster before then getting sloppy. He then pulled out and put his hard cock (WAT TE FUCK IS THIS) on my cheek. "Suck" He demanded. So that's what I did. He was moaning and grunting before later pulling away and putting his cock back into me. (Y'all haven't barfed yet ohhh)

He then picked up the pace before then hitting my sweet spot, I then felt a knot form in my stomach "(Y/N), ARIMA!" we both yelled out before Cumming onto each other's lower half. He then pumped his shaft a bit before the after shock hit him. He then uncuffed me and layed beside me before pulling the covers up onto our naked body's, "I love you (y/n), goodnight" He said. "Night" I said. I then chuckled "Can I Kishou Arima" I said before later putting my hand over my mouth to prevent me from laughing. He chuckled and nodded, I then kissed him and snuggled up against him, falling asleep

What the fuck

Umm.... I hope you EnJoYeD this CHAPTER, hope y'all like and share... Stay Happy, Stay Alive, Stay... CleAnsed and Huminized unlike me..... ❤💛💚💙💜 Byeee my tasty spegets'$ UnpredictableThinker ♐UT!  Sorry for any mistakes you dirty readers
Made January 2th 2019 with 1055 words
*edited 5/22/19*