Chapter 2

Eleanor's POV

I can't believe that Nash is here the same time I am. I'm. just sitting in my room well everyone else went swimming because I didn't want to run into Nash or any of the MagCon boys. I was looking on twitter and ever now and then there is something about Nash and I secretly dating. I laughed and I got a new message on twitter and I decided to check it. I was hate mail.

Why don't you just kill yourself. Nash does not love you!!!

I replied and decided to log off because it would be best before I did something stupid like before.

I know he does not love me thats why we're not getting back together and thanks for the idea😀

I logged out and sat back down when Lyndsey walked into the room. She must be done swimming now. She walked into the bathroom and changed into her clothes from earlier. She walked out and smiled at me.

"El the ALDC said they have an amazing solo against yours,but I bet they don't we have beat them before. Also because you love me so much will you please please please go to MagCon tonight with me?"She begged and gave me the puppy dog eyes.

"Lyndsey you know that I will feel about that not good because I broke up with Nash and I'm already getting hate again because people think we're secretly dating." I said and she batted her eye lashes at me and pouted again.

"Pwease." I sighed in defeat and went to my suitcase to get an outfit out. I grabbed my black flowey crop top and my jean shorts that had rips in them. My hair was in it's natural waves and my turtle belly button ring was in.

"Cute El." Lyndsey said and I laughed slipping on my sandals and walking out of the room with her. Mckenzie was out there this is just great. She is on my team,but I can't stand her.

"Mckenzie we don't have time we have to get down to MagCon." Lyndsey said and we started walking past her when she stopped us.

"Oh so El can go wine and beg Nash to take her back,well to late he already has a new girlfriend." Mckenzie said laughing and I looked confused.

"What do you mean a new girlfriend. I talked with him Hayes and Cam and Cam said he does not." I said and she smirked.

"I'm dating him." She said and walked away. I froze I can't believe he is dating her.

"It's ok he is a jerk anyways." Lyndsey said rubbing my back and I just weakly smiled and we headed to the venue. "El by the way we have VIP." She said and bit her lip. I sighed and walked into the room filled with MagCon girls. Yeah.

"Hey Eleanor." Mahogany yelled and gave me a hug. I smiled at her.

"Hey." I smiled and she looked to Lyndsey.

"Hey Lyns." She said hugging her. When I was dating Nash Lyndsey would come and visit me sometimes.

"Yeah you have VIP come with me then." Mahogany said and I sighed and we followed her. Once we got backstage all the boys looked surprised,but Nash and Mckenzie were making out in the corner. I felt like I was about to cry so I ran out if the room. I heard Mahogany and Lyndsey yelling for me. I slid down the wall in the bathroom. They ran in and locked the door. They noticed I was crying.

"I'm sorry Lyndsey,but I can't go back in there." I said wiping my eyes and making sure my makeup was ok so no one knew I was crying. "I'm just going to go rehears my solo for tomorrow." I said putting on a fake smile,so she would not go back to the room with me. She sighed nodding and left with Mahogany,but hugged me before leaving. I walked back to my room and looked threw my suitcase till I found what I was looking for. Once I found it I slipped it into my pocket just incase I ran into someone before leaving my room and heading down to the beach.

No one was there is I was ok with what I was about to do and no one could try and stop me. I know I promised not to do this anymore,but right now it's better then anything else I could do. I pulled the razor blade from my pocket and checked again to make sure no one was there. I sighed setting it against my wrist. I slid it across creating a line that had blood coming out. I bit my lip so I would not scream. The pain I felt made me feel much better. I sat on the ground and thought about the time I had with Nash and cried. I logged back onto twitter and I had another message from the same girl.

That's was a great idea now please do everyone a favor and do it.😀😀

I replied without thinking.

Don't worry I already cut myself and I hope I die soon too!!!😊

I whipped my wrist and made sure it stopped bleeding. I got the cover up out of my pocket and applied it so Lyndsey would not notice. I walked back to the hotel and wen to bed.

Author's Note

Guys please vote and comment.

Love you guys.

-Alyssa