Chapter 4

Eleanor's POV

Today was a free day before heading back home and then me leaving for London. I decided to head to the boardwalk then maybe swim later. I went over to my suitcase pulling out jean high waisted shorts and a long shelve tie die crop top. After putting that on I slipped on my zebra printed socks with my white Dr Martens and grabbed my phone and key. Once I reached the boardwalk I walked around for a while and check out a couple places when I seen someone I missed since Nash and I split.

"Oh my god Taylor." He turned smiling and hugging me. See Taylor and Gilinsky were there for me when Nash and I broke up they're like my brothers.

"El I missed you so much. Once you left I had no one to pull pranks with." I laughed. We walked for a while and caught up on what has been happening. We decided to crash the MagCon meeting today and Taylor texted Bart telling him,so we would not be in trouble. Taylor was looking at my arm and I looked sown noticing my shelve came up.

"You promised you would never do that again." Tears where in both of our eyes.

"I'm sorry." I looked down and Taylor lifted my chin.

"I'll race you to the hotel." Taylor smiled and I started running. Taylor caught up to me and once we reached the hotel we started laughing.

"Just like old times" I nodded and a girl around 14 walked up to us.

"Hey Taylor and Eleanor can I get a photo of just you two." I smiled and Taylor agreed. I wrapped my arms around his torso and he kissed my cheek. The girl thanked us and we ran up to Taylor's room to fill the water guns. After that Taylor gave me one of his bandanas to put on and we went down to MagCon. We went threw the back and Bart seen us and smiled I waved to him.

"Hurry up and go." Bart quietly laughed and Taylor and I ran up on stage. I sprayed Gilinsky,Jackson,Hayes,Matt,and Aaron. Taylor got the rest of them and Gilinsky came over to hugged me tightly.

"Can't breath." He hugged me tighter then he let go and hugged me softly. I laughed and walked over to Mahogany and she hugged me.

"Girl I missed you." I smiled sitting and I decided to hang around for a while since I have not seen Mackenzie. After about an hour they were just finishing and Taylor got asked a question and I laughed quietly and we decided to prank them.

"Yes Eleanor and I are dating." He walked over and kissed my cheek. Gilinsky was looking weird at me and I smiled at him. He laughed and turned to the crowd when my phone started going off. I cheeked to see Instagram notifications and I laughed. I texted Taylor to tell them it was a joke,but Taylor had other plans.

"Ok guys before you leave I would like to say Eleanor and I are having a baby." Everyone gasped and looked at me.

"You're kidding." Nash said I'm surprised he cares about me he didn't seem when we broke up. Taylor started laughing and everyone looked at him weird.

"I'm kissing guys we're not even dating she is like a sister to me." I laughed and decided to leave and head up to my room. I was in the elevator when my phone went of a message from twitter.

So now you want to hang all over Taylor. I see how you want to play:) See you soon!!

I froze who is doing this to me and why am I a target to them I knew I should have stayed away from MagCon. I was about to open my door when someone stopped me the someone I don't want to talk with.

"What do you want Nash?" I turned and crossed my arms over my chest.

"You cut again I seen at the show why?" I froze I forgot the cover up shit.

"Why do you care what I do anyways? You have a girlfriend go watch over her." He sighed and I rolled my eyes opening my door again.

"Please just say why?" I sighed turning around and looking him in the eyes.

"I cut because of you." I closed the door and went to take a shower. I think I will just stay in here for the rest of the day.