Chapter 1

Eleanor's POV

I rushed around and made sure I had all my dance stuff in my bag before grabbing my phone and charger and rushing down to the car. My mom forgot we had to be at my dance studio early today because we have a competition in Miami Florida. I threw my dance bag along with my other bag in the back of the car and got in the passenger seat.

"El honey are you sure you don't want me to come?"My mom asked again. I know she is worried because I want to go by myself and for the past two months I only left the house for dance.

"Mom I will be ok I promise you. I will call you and you can even call Miss.Madison if you want to check on me." I said smiling to her. She sighed and turned the radio louder. I was excited to be going back to Miami last time I was there was with Nash. I frowned and my mom noticed.

"Honey it's ok I want you to have fun and once you get back when you guys have your break I will take you to London like you wanted." She said smiling at me. I gave her a small smile and in no time we were at the dance studio. "El I'm going to talk with Miss.Madison for a minute then I will leave call me when you get to your hotel room." She said handing me my dance bag. I took it and hugged her before getting on the bus.

"El." My best friend Lyndsey yelled. I smiled and sat with her. Lyndsey and I have been dancing together since we were 3. She haves beautiful blonde hair and was a little taller then me.

"Lyndsey I'm going to London after this competition." She squealed and hugged me. I laughed and grabbed my iPhone this is going to be a long bus ride.

We're finally in Miami and Lyndsey and I took a lot of selfies. I walked next to her as we walked into the hotel it was huge. There were a lot of screaming girls I thought it was because the ALDC was here,but that's not why. I looked closer and that's when I seen Nash looking straight at me.

Nash's POV

I put my stuff in my car and went to make sure Hayes was packing. I walled up the stairs and Hayes was just zipping his bag. We got called and said they wanted us in Miami for MagCon these weekend. This will be the 4 time I left the house in last two months. I only left for photo shoots and MagCon.

"Hayes he have to leave now because we have a show today." I said and Hayes nodded grabbing his bag and rushing downstairs. I closed the door and started to the airport. We got threw security and bag check quickly. We were on the plain in no time I let Hayes have the window seat. I closed my eyes and for the first time this week she popped back into my mind.

Cameron picked Hayes and I up at the airport and we were now at the hotel. It was a really nice hotel.

"There is also a dance competition going on these weekend,so tomorrow is a free day so the dancers can have the venue tomorrow." Cam said and I looked just at the same time a dance company walked in and it happened to be Eleanor's company she dances for. I locked eyes with her and it felt like it was only us in the room. She turned away really fast and I looked at Cam and he had a smirk on his face.

"I'm going to say hi to Eleanor." He said and before I could stop him he ran towards her.

"Eleanor as in El that use to come on the MagCon tour with us?"Hayes asked and I nodded. He sighed and we followed Cameron towards Eleanor. Eleanor was smiling at Cam and once she seen me she stopped,but quickly recovered.

"Hey El." I said awkwardly.

"Hey how have you been?"She asked looking down at her shoes. Oh I just have been thinking of you for the last two months.

"I'm fine and you?"I said and she looked up at me.

"I'm fine too." She said and her teacher called them over. "I have to go nice seeing you." She said and walked away.

"See that was not hard." Cameron said once we got to the room. I smacked him and went to my room.

Author's Note

First chapter yayy. Bad? Good? Tell me in the comments

Love you guys

-Alyssa