Author POV

Bts is having a rest day, the 6 boys were teasing each other at the living room but yoongi went to talk to their manager...

At the office

"Yoongi did the boys already know your secret" Bang Pdnim ask yoongi and yoongi shook his head and answered "no". "That's good because if they will know your secret there's a chance that we need to kick you in the team" bang Pdnim said yoongi nodded. "Please don't let the media know if the 6 boys already know and please give a second chance to stay here in bts, or let them decide if I'm going to leave the team or not. Please?, "

"Fine but that doesn't mean your still safe"

"Yes"

Yoongi left the office and went to their  dorm. When yoongi open the front door she felt something hit her lower abdomen and she know the reason why it hurts her period is today. When she entered the room she run as fast as she can to her room (a/n:let's say she has her own room and jungkook and jin is roommate) she locked her door and went to the bathroom while the others were surprised by his action.

"What the heck is that?"

"Is he ok, he doesn't look so fine?"

"Namjoon-ah can you go ask him if his ok?"

"Sure, jin-hyung"

"Wait! I'm coming with you namjoon-hyung"

"You can't tae, you need to do your punishment first. Go eat 5 chili pepper without drinking water or milk"

Namjoon went to yoongi's room while tae is suffering at the living room. "Yoongi-hyung are you ok? Does your stomach hurt, i have a medicine here?" Namjoon ask with concern "I'm ok namjoon-ah,don't mind me and my stomach doesn't hurt any more" yoongi said "ok, please tell me if you need help" "ok". Yoongi was cover/pressing her lower abdomen because of pain and she feel like crying. (I feel you.)

-A few hours later-

Jin is preparing for dinner at the kitchen. Taehyung and jungkook is playing at the living room. Namjoon is watching the two play. Jimin and hoseok is there in their own world. While yoongi is sleeping at her room cuddling with her kumamon pillow.

"Namjoon, can you please wake up yoongi its dinner time now and boys get hoseok and Jimin now" jin said while preparing the dining table. While the three boys went and do what jin said. Namjoon knock at yoongi's door. "Yoongi-hyung,jin-hyung said that the food is ready" namjoon said but yoongi did not respond, he opened the door and saw a sleeping yoongi cuddling his kumamon...namjoon blush because his hyung is so cute when sleeping but he is scary when you tried to wake him up.

Namjoon was trembling because he know how scary he is when he is angry, but he got no choice. He tried shaking him but he did not even move. But when yoongi move into side ways. Namjoon saw a blood stains at the blanket... then yoongi woke up and saw namjoon looking at the blood stain cause of her own period. Yoongi did not know what to do.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yoongi-hyung, why is there a blood stain in your blanket?"

A/N:Sooooooooooo... what do you think? No good? OK? Bye?