二十六

Yoonji pulled jungkook outside the house. "I want to make this private and wear this mask" as yoonji held a mask to Jungkook's hand and put her own mask. They went to a place where people are less. Beach.

"So tell me everything you want to say to yoonji-unnie." Yoonji ask "But i really want to talk yoonji-noona not you jiah-noona" jungkook whined not wanting to talk to jiah. He didn't know that Jiah and Yoonji are the same person. "Then don't... and im telling you if you want to see her look for her" yoonji turned back. Jungkook want to look for her but... where?.

"Fine, I'll tell you but you better tell this to yoonji-noona" jungkook yelled but not so loud to catch people's attention who were just passing by.

"Good" yoonji said walking back to jungkook. "Tell me?" Yoonji said sitting down the Crystal sand. "I-i like y-yoonji-noona" jungkook said looking down avoiding eye contact to jiah. "S-see, that's why i-i want to talk to her... n-not you" jungkook said turning his back to yoonji not wanting to see his face full of faint red.

Yoonji smirk and got up and patting her jeans to remove the sand particles in her jeans. "Ok... I'll let her know that" yoonji said. "You must be" jungkook said still not looking at her.

"Let's go before we get caught by some crazy fan of yours," yoonji said smiling.
"Noona it hurts" Jungkook said looking at her eyes
"What is?"
"Falling for yoonji noona"
"Huh? Why?"
"Because.. yoonji... will never like me...."

That was not true... for yoonji he was something else but little did yoonji know that jungkook was beyond something more than what she could have ever given feelings to.

The two was full of mixed emotions aside from pain... yoonji was stupid, and weird, she pouted then glared at jungkook...but of course jungkook thought it was kind of cute, he smirked at her...
"What a cutie you are" jungkook said looking amused
"Don't flirt with other girls and just be loyal to yoonji unnie" Yoonji said
"Okay...okay" he said once more then patted the top of her head
"You sure are weird" yoonji looked away for a moment...
"Noona, close your eyes" jungkook said, then suddenly covered her eyes with his hand....
"Stay still noona" yoonji did not move, she suddenly felt something soft touched her cheeks...then jungkook finally uncovered her eyes
"What!?!?" Yoonji was confused
"Stop acting cute noona or I might fall for you then leave yoonji..." he said once more

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it did not reach ur expectations for dis chap so sorry....hayzz
-Yannie

I did the half..... only the half
-Daina