Hey

Jughead's POV:
So it the next day and Betty and I have school along with the others and today we are staying the whole day at school this was Fangs idea.

I look though my window and see what Betty was wearing. She was wearing this

She looked so hot and all I wanted to do was kiss her and say good morning beautiful

She looked so hot and all I wanted to do was kiss her and say good morning beautiful. And be by her side all the time.
So today I'm gonna ask her out. And hopefully Cheryl and her little gang won't bug her. Hopefully Betty says yes.

Betty's POV:
Today my first full day of school and I decided to wear this

   Betty's POV:   Today my first full day of school and I decided to wear this

And this makeup

Then I grabbed my skateboard and beanie and left my whole family was gone but before my mom and dad gave me a beating as usual and then left

Then I grabbed my skateboard and beanie and left my whole family was gone but before my mom and dad gave me a beating as usual and then left. So I decided that I will not take any shit from anyone.

    When I was with everything I went down stairs and that's when the door rang I open the door and there was the Toni, Jughead, Sweet Pea, and Fangs.

   Apparently my bruises were noticeably from my makeup
T: Hey B?
B: Yea
T: What happened to your eye.
B: Oh ya my parents did that.
T: what, why?!?!
B: Because I missed my classes yesterday.
T: Why didn't you tell us. We're all ways here for you if you us girl.
B: I thought the beatings weren't important.
J: I'm sorry am I hearing right?
B: What do you mean jug.
J: You just said that you didn't think the beatings your parents give you aren't important.
B: Ya and I'm right.
SP: why do think that the beatings your parents give you aren't important?
B: Because my parents told me that no one will care and that no one will ever love me.
J: You do know that they are wrong right?
B: Well ya. I mean I have you guys.
T&J&SP&F: Good.
B: Ya.

   And we were off and went to our first classes. Toni and I's schedules are the same so we talked all the way to class and we ended up being a little late but the teacher wasn't there yet.

   About 6 minutes later the teacher came in and started class

------time skip to lunch-------------

   Toni and I were so mad because Cheryl Blossom kept tell lies about Toni and I she even said that we were serpent sluts and that we didn't know anything. Oh and she said we were southside scums.

    But Toni and I made our way to the cafeteria avoiding all of the negative things people were saying about us.

      Once we made it to lunch Jughead, Sweet Pea, and Fangs looked at us confused about what we are mad at so we tell them
B: I'll tell them TT. Cheryl Blossom is a real bitch because she kept telling lies about Toni and I she also called us serpent sluts so. 
B: Oh and I almost forgot one serpent scums. Does she think we're stupid?
C: Oh my god look it's the serpent sluts with there serpent scum.
B: Alright that's it.
    After I said that I got up but then Jughead came up right behind me without me knowing and grabbed and picked me up so I couldn't attack her
J: It's ok. Ok?
B:ok.
J: Oh and Betty can we talk.
B: sure.
J: In privet
B: Ok
      We went to the blue and gold so he could ask me what it was that he wanted to ask me.
J: ok now that we're alone I just wanted to tell you that I have serious feelings for you.
B: Me to jug.
J: No... Betty not as friends but I want to be more than that.
B: Ya me too.

----------------------------------------

  What will happen next will he ask her out?
Will she say yes?