The new badass

Betty's POV:
Hey I'm betty cooper and people say im a baddie. My mom is abusive. She abuses me more then she abuses chic my brother and Polly my sister. I'm moving to riverdale from California because I got kicked out of all California school from getting in to many fights.

Anyways when we pulled up to our new house and I instantly saw a red haired and a ravin haired boy they were playing basketball in there drive way the ravin haired boy stop playing basketball and started to stare. He had a s-t-shirt some black pants and a leather jacket.

When we got into the house Polly and chic picked there rooms first but I have a cool window seat and I also have a lock on my door. The other bedrooms don't have a lock.

When I look out my window I see the ravin haired boy he looked at me and waved. I waved back and then got ready to go outside and skate around my new town

 I waved back and then got ready to go outside and skate around my new town

and got this makeup

And went out.

Jughead's POV:
Hey I'm jughead I'm a gang leader, a badass, football, and basketball player and I've got muscles. I went over to Archie's since it was Friday and school already over we played basketball.

When we were almost done playing a car rolled up to the house next to Archie's and the most beautiful, hot, and badass girl got out she had pjs on and she had a skateboard on her side.

When I saw her my mouth dropped. After she went into her house. I went into mine or Archie's because I live with Archie now I asked if could live with him. He lives alone he said I could and I then I went to my new room.

When I walked in there was a window seat that's when I her... the new girl I hope she's going to Riverdale High. When she saw me I smiled and waved she did the same then she got clothes and went to her bathroom and changed.

When she came out she was wearing this

And her makeup was like this

And I couldn't believe my eyes

And I couldn't believe my eyes. I couldn't believe that she was wearing a beanie. She looked smokn' hot and then I saw grabbing her skateboard and leaving I quickly went outside and I quickly realized I was staring again and then I realized she was gone...

----------------------------------------
Hey I'm back with a new story.
What do you think jughead will do about his crush on Betty?
Will he push is feelings for her aside?

Tune in next time to find out.