Disclaimer & Dedication

Hi there little monsters!

Ya like the new nickname I gave you guys?? 

Anywho, I just wanted to say thank you for embarking on this journey with my fanfiction in the works, I hope you all enjoy it and add this to your libraries to read and save for future updates.

I do want to put in this disclaimer saying that I only own my Original Character, Delilah Heart, Collin, and the love interest plot twist add in apart from the movie Venom that is to be realeased October 5. All other characters belong to the original creator Stan Lee of the comics, movies and such.

Rest in peace.

:.( 

I also want to forwarn everyone that there will be some mature scenes added to this book as well so if some scenes of violence, heart break, possible forced love, and scenes of obsession make you uncomfortable I will place a warning in the chapter in case you want to read past and continue on in the story.

Some scenes may be too strong and detailed for the light of heart so readers disgression is advised.

This book is also dedicated to my fellow little monsters that have been around from the very beginning.

Thank you so much again guys and I hope you all love the chapters soon to come. 

Enjoy the story and Stay Scary!

~Rappgirl2014