Meet The Characters

Jasmine-Jasmine is 16 years old and her birthday is October 1st. Fan of the Misfits, Nirvana, Pierce The Veil, and Drake. She only wears dreses on special occasions and loves her stuffed bear Mr.Cuddles. Jasmine has a large house in Hollywood in a gated community. She has a mother but she doesn't know her father due to the fact that she walked out on her and her mother when she was 6. She has many brothers and sisters.Shopping is her #1 priority aside from school. Her closet is the size of a bedroom. Her celebrity crushes are Ace Primo and Issa Thompson. Her favorite colors are purple white and teal. Her race is black, spanish, and French.

Trinity-Trinity is 16 years old and her birthday is september 25th. Fan of Migos, Frank Ocean,and Drake. She wears mostly skirts but it depends on how shes feeling. She has a special place in her heart for her little sister Emelia. Trinity lives in a 3 story house in a good neighborhood. She has a father and a mother though her mother is never there and their father abuses them. Their fathers abusive ways come from his mother dying due to Luekemia. Her sister is her #1 priority and school is #2. Her celebrity crushes are Chris Brown and Trey Songzzz. Her favorite colors are black and red. Her race is black and indian.

Ebony-Ebony is 17 years old and her birthday is August 5th. Fan of Drake, The Weeknd, and Bobby Shmurda. She ONLY wears jeans. She loves her over-protective brother Randy. Ebony lives right next door to Jasmine and her house is just as big. Ebony has a caring mother.Shopping is also Ebony's #1 priority aside from school. Her closet is HUGEEE. Her celebrity crushes are J Cole and Drake. Her favorite colors are purple black and white. Her race is native american and spanish.

Cheyenne-Cheyenne is 17 and her birthday is May 15th. Fan of Rihanna, Beyonce, and Nicki Minaj. She wears a combination of jeans and skirts. She loves her big sister Kayla to death. Cheyenne lives in a 4 story house next to Trinity. Cheyenne has no parents, only her sister. Another reason why she loves her so much. Her #1 priority is grades. 2nd is boys. Her celebrity crushes are Miguel and Ronnie Banks.Her favorite colors are red white and pink. Her race is barbadian white and black.

Aight so how yall like the characters? It seem like all of them got family problems, but that's none of my business 🐸☕️. Ya'll ready for the first chapter or nah? I didnt hear a no.Like,comment,all of that.