Chapter 3

Trinity Picture

-------------------------------------------

Next Morning

JasminePov

I woke up to J Cole rapping 'Lost Ones'. I rolled over and ended up falling off the bed onto my ass.

"Fuck" I mumbled as i got up and looked in the mirror. My hair was ALL over my head.

I attempted to run my hands through my hair but failed. I went into my bathroom and did my hygiene. I ended up shraightening my hair bone straight. Today I wore my 'PARENTAL ADVISORY' crop top with some black leggings and some red Air Jordan 6's. I topped it off with some red lipstick and some black stiletto nails. I went downstairs to find my parents gone and a note on the fridge.

'Gone for the next 2 months. Short notice babygirl. I promise we'll bring you back something.' -Dad and Momma

Ugh.They always think presents are going to change the fact that they're never there for me. They weren't even there for my 8th grade graduation. Anywhore, I went and got a strawberry cream cheese bagel and made some coffee. I decided to ride with Ebony to school so I went outside and sat on the porch waiting for her.Moments later I saw her come out in a black and white 'SELFIE' sweater,some khakis, and some low retro 11's.

"Hayyyyyyyyyy baby momma!" I said getting up and walking to her car.

"Hayyyyy girl!" she said in her most ratchetest tone.

We rode to school with the song 'Anaconda' blasting through the speakers.

'Boy toy named Troy used to live in Detriot, big dope dealer money, he was gettin' some coins. Was in shootouts with the law, but he lived in a palace. Bought me Alexander Mcqueen he was keepin' me stylish.'

We walked to our spot and instantly saw Cheyenne and Trinity screw facing the school whores 'The Baddies'. See our group was called the 'Sweet Girls'. We didn't name ourselves that, it just came naturally. The thing that made us so popular is that we knew we was the shit and didn't even have to say it. While walking up to Cheyenne and Trinity, I saw the head of 'The Baddies' throw a punch at Trinity. Trinity was secretly on parole so she couldn't do shit. But that ain't stop me from doing something about it.

I ran up to the bitch and two pieced her. She looked stunned but then grabbed my hair. I hate when bitches pull my hair, BITCH YOU MAD I GOT HAIR AND YOU DON'T? I kicked her in the stomach making her fall , then she did the most outrageous fucking shit ever. She spit in my face.

Prince'sPov

I saw a bunch of people crowding the steps. I heard 'ooh!' and 'dang!'. I made my way up the steps and found Jassie kicking Zonnique ass. Then I saw spit fly onto Jassie face and I knew Zonnique was going to the hospital. Jassie grabbed Zonnique by her head and slammed her onto the ground then wrapped both legs around Zonnique neck and started pounding her face In with her fists. Me being the peace maker , broke it up.

"Calm down babe" I said to Jassie trying to calm her.

"I'm not ya fucking babe!" She punched me in the chest and walked in the the school

"Fiesty" I said biting my lip. Yesterday was just a start, but today I know imma kiss her.

Trinity Pov

Me and the girls went to go check on Jassie to see if she was okay after the ambulance arrived. I know she hate when people spit and now someone was spitting on her face? Hell naw, she wasn't going for that shit. We found Jassie in the girls bathroom applying makeup to her scratches. We went to go comfort her but then we saw her singing. She only sings when she ready to kill someone so we backed off. Ebony being the closest to her went up to her and started singing with her, running her fingers through Jassie hair.

'She was lost, in so many different ways, out in the darkness with no guide, I know the cost, of losing hand, never thought the grace of God go high'

Me and Cheyenne left not wanting to ruin the perfect harmony they were composing. I really think they should try out for the talent show. Ebony and Jassie came out a few minutes later smiling and joking around. We started walking down the hall only to run into the boys (Prince,Prodigy,Ray,and Roc). Prince and Jassie started talking and walking together while Ebony and Ray were play fighting and Cheyenne and Prod were sitting on the steps having a serious debate about colors. Roc and I was talking about if chicken is better than bacon. Bacon was always. better than chicken. Don't know what he thought this was.

The bell rung so everybody walked to class. we sat in rows of two. It went Jassie,Prince Me,Roc,Ebony,Ray and Cheyenne,Prod. We sat talking all period while the teacher shushed us.

-----------------------------------------------------

At Lunch